NAMLA job board charges $275.00 for a 90-day job posting.
The NAMLA job board provides employers with highly targeted access to landscape architecture professionals around the country. While the job board does not distribute jobs to other job boards or offer any tools to optimize the hiring process, it does promote job listings on social media and attracts a qualified pool of candidates.
- Job ads are live for 90 days, which is longer than the average of 30 days on other job boards.
- Employers can reach a niche audience of landscape designers, project managers, teaching staff, and emerging professionals.
- Job posts feature a company logo and promotional image to aid brand awareness.
- Job ads are promoted on NAMLA's Facebook and Instagram pages.
- The website features a list of minority-owned landscape architecture firms around the U.S.
- The platform's quarterly newsletter contains a link to its job board.
- The site lacks an online job posting process.
- Pricing is not readily displayed online.
- The platform does not offer any hiring features, such as applicant tracking, candidate matching, or job distribution.
We were unable to find any online reviews of NAMLA's job board.
NAMLA Job Board vs. Landscape Industry Careers:
Landscape Industry Careers targets professionals in all areas of landscaping, while NAMLA job board focuses mainly on landscape designers. The former offers free job posts, a simple posting process, and job post enhancements, all of which NAMLA lacks. In contrast, NAMLA charges $275.00 per post and promotes listings on social media.
NAMLA Job Board vs. FNGLA Job Board:
FNGLA Job Board offers free member posts, with nonmember posts costing $99.00, making NAMLA the costlier option at $275.00 per post. In comparison, NAMLA offers greater reach as it lists jobs across the U.S., while FNGLA is limited to Florida positions. Furthermore, NAMLA features a company directory and social media promotion, which FNGLA lacks.
NAMLA Job Board vs. LinkedIn:
LinkedIn is the world's largest social professional network and offers various free and paid recruitment plans. In contrast, NAMLA job board offers a targeted approach to recruiting landscape architects and charges $275.00 for a 90-day post. However, unlike LinkedIn, NAMLA does not offer a free posting plan.