From C$100.00 /post.
Job post duration
30, 60, and 90 days.
Unlimited posting subscriptions
Resume database access
Job post analytics
SPMA Jobs gives employers access to a niche network of job seekers in professional sports, coaching, sales, public relations, and sports management. The platform is hosted by Sport Management Hub, an association providing users with comprehensive industry information and trends, as well as business resources and marketing services.
While the job board does not offer a free job posting service, it has a limited free trial available and its paid plans are more affordable than several niche alternatives, such as the SIRC job board. However, it lacks certain key hiring tools, including resume database access and social media promotion.
- SPMA Jobs allows employers to post a wide variety of Canada-based or remote sports-related roles at all career levels.
- The job board offers a free 3-day trial of its recruitment services.
- There are bulk job ad packs available.
- The platform offers tiered subscriptions with unlimited job postings and 60- or 90-day post durations.
- Employers can have their business profile appear at the top of company searches on the site to aid brand awareness.
- The job board distributes vacancies to Google Careers for increased visibility.
- Listings can be granted priority search status and appear first on various category pages for maximum exposure.
- Employers can manage vacancies and access job post analytics from their online dashboard.
- SPMA Jobs does not offer a free job posting plan; only a limited free trial is available.
- The platform lacks resume searches, an applicant tracking system, and candidate matching services.
- Listings aren't shared to the site's social media pages or other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of SPMA Jobs.
Add-On: Feature Your Listing
Add-On: Feature Your Company
Add-On: Get Refreshed!
*The job board also offers a variety of subscription plans.
SPMA Jobs vs. SIRC Job Board:
SPMA Jobs and the SIRC Job Board both list sports-related roles, but the former is the more affordable choice with a limited free trial and starting price of C$100.00 per post. In comparison, a single listing on the SIRC job board costs C$200.00. Of the two, SPMA Jobs is the more feature-rich option with promoted listings and job post analytics.
SPMA Jobs vs. Sports Work Canada:
Like SPMA Jobs, Sports Work Canada targets a local audience of sports-related talent. However, Sports Work Canada offers a free job posting service, compared to SPMA Jobs' limited free trial and starting price of C$100.00 per post. SPMA Jobs features promoted listings for added reach, which Sports Work Canada lacks.
SPMA Jobs vs. Workopolis:
Workopolis is a popular Canada-based job board that advertises general positions. While SPMA Jobs also has a good local reach, it primarily caters to candidates in sports-related sectors. SPMA Jobs offers a limited free trial and a single listing for C$100.00, whereas Workopolis is a free job posting service, making it the more affordable choice.