Candidate referral tracking
HealthMatch BC is an online recruitment service that includes access to a free job board, which promotes openings to thousands of healthcare professionals across British Columbia (BC), Canada. In contrast to most recruitment services, HealthMatch BC gives the employer some autonomy by enabling them to independently edit and remove job openings.
That said, because HealthMatch BC is predominantly used as a traditional recruitment service, it's missing key features included in some competitors' packages, such as applicant tracking, resume database access, and employer branding.
- HealthMatch provides access to an extensive pool of qualified healthcare professionals.
- Employers can personally update, change, or delete vacancies at any time.
- The online portal allows employers to track candidate referrals.
- Vacancies can be added to the site until a suitable candidate has been hired.
- Employers can advertise their latest events on the platform.
- The platform is completely free to use for registered BC healthcare facilities.
- Employers must be registered with HealthMatch BC before they can post vacancies.
- The platform is missing social media sharing, employer branding, and applicant tracking options.
- HealthMatch BC does not offer access to a resume database.
- The platform is more widely known as a recruitment service.
- Only employers based in BC can advertise on the platform.
We were unable to find online reviews of HealthMatch BC.
It's free to post a job vacancy on HealthMatch BC, as long as you're representing a registered BC healthcare facility.
How to Post a Job on HealthMatch BC:
Employers interested in posting vacancies on HealthMatch BC must first complete the registration process. Once registration is complete employers can create and delete job posts from their employer dashboard.
HealthMatch BC vs. Pharmajob.ca:
While both websites focus on healthcare, only HealthMatch BC lists jobs across various fields, whereas Pharmajob.ca primarily posts pharmaceutical roles. Prices on Pharmajobs.ca start at C$325.00 per post, which makes it more costly. In contrast, HealthMatch BC is free, but unlike its competitor, the platform is only available to facilities in BC.
HealthMatch BC vs. Canadian Public Health Association Job Board:
Similar to HealthMatch BC, the Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) Job Board promotes various healthcare-related vacancies. However, while the CPHA Job Board advertises across Canada and prices start at C$215.00 per post, HealthMatch BC is a free platform that only advertises vacancies by BC-located healthcare facilities.
HealthMatch BC vs. HealthJobHub:
HealthJobHub has an impressive reach across Canada's medical industry, providing employers with great job ad exposure for C$350.00 per post. In contrast, HealthMatch BC only focuses on the BC region, and the platform is completely free. However, unlike HealthMatch BC, HealthJobHub features job ad distribution and employer branding.