Single Job Posting Plan
Premium Plus Subscription
Salary Survey Plan
Featured Employer Page
*ASET Career Centre also offers bulk job posting packages.
ASET Career Centre is a niche job board that caters to technical careers in Alberta. The platform offers employers access to some 16,000 certified technologists. The site features a comprehensive resume database, integrated employer dashboard, and career development resources, including webcasts and a salary survey tool.
- The platform is a niche local job board that caters to careers in engineering, science, and technology throughout Alberta.
- The site offers employers access to a searchable resume database of some 1,200 members.
- The organization works with HR professionals to promote the job board and directly reach over 16,000 certified technologists.
- The site offers career development resources, such as webcasts, a career information hub, and a salary survey tool.
- Employers have access to an integrated dashboard to manage jobs and applications.
- The site offers a comprehensive range of banner ads to highlight companies on the CDP Activity Connector.
- The platform is less affordable than competing local job boards such as AlbertaJobcentre.ca and Job Bank.
- The site has fewer listings than competitors such as EngineeringCareers.ca.
- The website is not available in French.
We were unable to find any online review of ASET Career Centre.
How to Post a Job on ASET Career Centre:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ASET Career Centre.
Posting a Job on ASET Career Centre.
Navigate to the ASET Career Centre home page.
From the home page, select “Recruiters” in the top menu bar.
Create your account.
On the next page, click on “Create Account” in the middle of the page. Fill out the online form with your contact details on the next page.
Click on “Submit” toward the bottom of the page.
Choose a job posting package.
From your dashboard, select “Products & Pricing” in the top menu bar. On the next page, select a package by clicking on “PURCHASE” beneath the relevant option.
Purchase your job posting package.
Review the products in your shopping cart and enter your billing details. Then, click on “Submit Order.”
Create your job post.
Once you have purchased your job credits, you’ll be able to create your job post by clicking on “POST A NEW JOB” from your employer dashboard.
Fill in the online form with your vacancy’s details and submit your job post.
ASET Career Centre vs. AlbertaJobcentre.ca:
Like ASET Career Centre, AlbertaJobcentre.ca is a local job board that caters to Alberta's job market. The platform is a general job posting site, whereas ASET Career Centre targets engineering professionals. AlbertaJobcentre.ca is the more affordable option and lists jobs for 60 days compared to ASET Career Centre’s 30-day job postings.
ASET Career Centre vs. EngineeringCareers.ca:
EngineeringCareers.ca and ASET Career Centre both cater to the engineering job market in Canada. Compared to ASET Career Centre, EngineeringCareers.ca has a larger audience throughout Canada. Both platforms are similarly priced and feature a resume database of engineering professionals.
ASET Career Centre vs. Job Bank:
Job Bank is the Canadian Government’s official job board and accepts job ads from all industries throughout Canada. Unlike ASET Career Centre, Job Bank offers a free job posting service. However, employers may benefit from the local and more targeted audience of technical professionals in Alberta that ASET Career Centre offers.
What does it cost to post a job on ASET Career Centre?
ASET Career Centre’s pricing starts from C$295.00 for a single job posting. The platform also offers premium subscription job posting services for increased exposure and access to the full suite of their recruitment resources.
How do I create an account on ASET Career Centre?
- Navigate to the ASET Career Centre home page.
- Click on “Recruiters” in the top menu bar.
- Select “Create Account” in the middle of the page.
- Fill out the online form with your details.
- Click on “Submit” toward the bottom of the page.
How do I delete a job post on ASET Career Centre?
- Log in to your employer account.
- From your dashboard, select “My Job Ads” in the top menu bar.
- Here, you’ll be able to edit and delete your job posts.