Better Future is a free service with no paid options.
Better Future is a high-quality, easy-to-use, free personal background check service that lets anyone conduct a thorough search of themselves. It does not cater to businesses wanting to conduct background checks on their employees, and personal information is highly secured.
- Conducting background checks is completely free of charge.
- The process is frictionless and divided into three easy steps.
- Better Future obtains information from federal databases, ensuring accuracy.
- Better Future is part of the Checkr Inc. group, which conducts background checks for companies such as Uber and Zillow.
- The personal information you submit about yourself is protected by the highest encryption standards.
- Background reports include a range of useful information, including sexual offenses, location information, and more.
- Better Future's parent company has run over 10,000 background checks for companies, lending credibility to the brand.
- Turnaround time is typically between two and three days.
- Better Future is free for personal checks. Employers doing employee background checks need to use their parent company.
- The platform cannot be used to run background checks on other people, either. The information provided must be your own.
- The people you share your records with cannot see them in detail, only a summary.
- The background check does not include court cases or lawsuits.
- Many users would be put off by submitting their social security numbers and date of birth.
The are currently no customer reviews for Better Future. Their parent company, Checkr, has mostly favorable reviews online. Capterra gives it 4.7 out of 5 stars based on over 250 reviews, G2 gives it 4.5 out of 5 stars based on over 200 reviews, and TrustPilot gives it 1.9 out 5 stars based on over 120 reviews.
Customers laud the customer service and ease of use, although customer reviews on TrustPilot seem to contradict this.
How to do a Background Check on Better Future:
Six easy steps to do a personal background check using Better Future.
Conducting a background check with Better Future.
Go to the Better Future home page.
Navigate to betterfuture.com and click on "Get my background check."
Create an account.
Create an account with Better Future in order to commence the process. Start by entering your email address.
Enter your legal name.
Submit your full name, including your middle name. Tick the appropriate box if you don't have one.
Enter your date of birth.
Choose the correct date from the dropdown options.
Enter your zip code.
Submit your zip code into the field.
Enter your social security number (SSN).
Submit your SSN and the box below it.
Follow the rest of the steps in the same manner until the process is complete. Better Future will generate a unique background check for you at no cost.
Better Future vs. GoodHire:
GoodHire caters to both employers and consumers, whereas Better Future only offers consumer personal background checks. Better Future is a free service, but personal background checks on GoodHire start at $29.99 per report. Most of the features in GoodHire's premium plan is provided for free with Better Future.
Better Future vs. Instant Checkmate:
Instant Checkmate offers comprehensive background checking features but does not have free options, while Better Future provides most of the same information free of charge. Instant Checkmate has a reputation for untrustworthy business practices and cannot be recommended as a consumer-friendly tool.
Better Future vs. TruthFinder:
TruthFinder charges a monthly membership fee in order to conduct personal background checks, while Better Future offers an entirely free service with many of the same features. A plethora of customer complaints makes TruthFinder a service that we do not recommend giving personal details to.
Is there a Better Future free trial?
Better Future is a free service without any paid options.
What does Better Future's background check include?
- SSN trace.
- Sex offender search.
- Global watchlist search.
- National criminal search.
- County criminal search.
Where is Better Future located?
Better Future headquarters is located in San Francisco, U.S.
Does Better Future have any restrictions in their background checks?
Better Future's background checks are only meant to be used for checking the personal backgrounds of ordinary people. Also, they don't include employment history, driving records, or civil records.
Can Better Future amend inaccurate information?
Yes, you can contact email@example.com for assistance if you notice inaccurate information on your Better Future background check.