Sterling prices start from under $50.00 to a few hundred dollars depending on the nature of the check, according to our research. You can contact Sterling directly for more pricing information.
We do not recommend Sterling at this time due to the number of complaints filed with the Better Business Bureau.
How long does a Sterling background check take?
Sterling offers a product called CourtDirect that has a turnaround time of 24 hours or one business day. However, this depends on the complexity of the check. Most background checks can take 2–3 business days.
What does Sterling talent solutions background check look for?
- Criminal background.
- Education and employment verifications.
- Motor vehicle records.
- Credit reports.
- Drug and health screenings.
- Social Security number tracing.
What does "Consider" mean on Sterling background check?
A Consider status can mean the following things:
- With a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) search, Consider means that you didn't meet a specific qualification related to your driving record.
- With a criminal search, Consider means that some information that appears on the report has to be reviewed by the company you applied with.
Where is Sterling Talent Solutions located?
Sterling Talent Solutions headquarters is based in New York, NY.
How much does a Sterling background check cost?
Depending on the type of background checks, Sterling prices start from under $50.00 to a few hundred dollars, according to our research.
Is there a Sterling free trial?
Sterling does not offer a free trial at this time.
How do I log into my Sterling account?
You can visit the Sterling login page to access your account by going to www.sterlingcheck.com/login/.