BEAMSTART is a business networking app that allows users to form professional connections with entrepreneurs, professionals, and investors around the world. The app features a job board, business news, and content, as well as a database of investment companies and startups looking to raise capital.
While the app is mainly focused on networking and fundraising, job seekers can search and apply for a wide range of jobs across Southeast Asia. Furthermore, employers can hire talent and create company profile pages to attract new leads.
- The site offers job search filters by job type, industry, and country.
- Users can communicate via the site's built-in chat.
- Job seekers can search professional, entrepreneur, and investor profiles on the site.
- Employers can promote their companies by purchasing a monthly plan, which offers a company profile page, a page listing on the database, 50 bonus credits, guaranteed exposure on search engines, and more.
- Entrepreneurs have the opportunity to connect with angel investors and raise capital for their startups.
- The platform also offers business news, content, and events exclusive to the BEAMSTART community.
- The site does not offer applicant tracking.
- BEAMSTART does not have a resume database, but employers can view professional profiles.
- It is not clear how long job postings remain live on the app.
BEAMSTART is rated 3.8 out of 5 on the Google Play Store with mixed customer reviews, and 3 out of 5 on the Apple Store. The platform has received positive reviews on Trustpilot with one person stating the site is "user-friendly, interactive, and useful."
How to Post a Job on BEAMSTART:
Six easy steps for posting a job on BEAMSTART.
Posting a job on BEAMSTART
Navigate to the BEAMSTART home page.
From the BEAMSTART home page, scroll down and then click on the green "Post a Job" button.
Choose a posting package.
Choose a basic free posting or click on the "Find out more" button for premium posting options.
Sign in or create a BEAMSTART account.
Enter your email address to register for a new account or sign in with your existing credentials.
Complete your company profile.
Fill in your name and company details to create a unique company profile. You also have the option of loading a company logo or personal photograph.
Fill in your job ad information.
Fill in all the information about your vacancy including compensation and required experience.
Review and post.
Check that your information is correct and then click on "Create Job."
BEAMSTART vs. STJobs:
STJobs is a Singaporean job posting site that offers job matching technology, a large pool of candidates, and resume parsing. In contrast, BEAMSTART provides a more user-friendly experience via its mobile app, but it does not have a resume database.
BEAMSTART vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a leading job board that offers free job posting and a pay-per-click pricing structure. With Indeed, employers can reach millions of potential candidates around the world, whereas BEAMSTART has a far smaller reach. With Indeed, sponsored job postings start at $5.00 per day. It is unclear how many credits you need to post a job on BEAMSTART.
BEAMSTART vs. StartUpJobs.asia:
StartUpJobs.asia advertises vacancies in a variety of industries across Southeast Asia. The platform offers advertising solutions and a resume database, but does not disclose pricing information on their website. In contrast, BEAMSTART does not offer a resume database but does allow employers to view professional profiles.
News & Activity:
News or Activity
October 30, 2020
What is BEAMSTART?
BEAMSTART is a global business networking app that offers a job board and career resources. The site allows users to hire talent, promote their companies, raise capital, and form professional connections with people around the world.
What does it cost to post a job on BEAMSTART?
BEAMSTART charges a quarterly subscription rate of $19.99 that allows employers to post as many jobs as they want to.
How do I create an account on BEAMSTART?
- Navigate to beamstart.com.
- Click "Join" at the top right.
- Enter your email address.
- You will be sent a 6-digit code to verify your email.
- Sign in to your account.
How do I delete a job posting on BEAMSTART?
On your BEAMSTART dashboard, select the jobs tab and find the job posting you need to remove. Then click the delete icon.