It is free to post jobs on The Farming Forum Jobs Board.
The Farming Forum is a dedicated farming website in the U.K. that attracts thousands of daily page visits from users interested in the local industry. While it offers employers an affordable way of promoting their farming jobs to a niche audience, the site does not offer any additional hiring tools, such as CV searches or applicant tracking tools.
- The job posting service is free.
- The site attracts a daily average of around 40,000 visitors with an interest in the local agricultural sector.
- The job posting process is simple.
- Job postings can be edited or deleted at any time.
- The Jobs Board is more affordable than most niche sites, such as Farmers Weekly and AgCareers.com.
- There are no featured or premium job posting options.
- The site does not offer additional hiring tools, such as CV searches, candidate matching, or applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Farming Forum's Jobs Board.
The Farming Forum vs. Farmers Weekly:
Farmers Weekly and The Farming Forum both cater to the U.K.'s agricultural industry and offer industry-related resources, including a jobs board. While it's free to post jobs on The Farming Forum, Farmers Weekly's pricing starts at £850.00 +VAT for a single job listing. However, the latter offers better features, including a CV database.
The Farming Forum vs. AgCareers.com:
While The Farming Forum caters only to the agricultural sector in the U.K., AgCareers.com is a U.S.-based farming job board with an international reach. AgCareers.com offers better features, including CV searches and an employer dashboard, but is also costlier, with pricing starting at US$375.00 per post, whereas The Farming Forum is free.
The Farming Forum vs. AgriculturalCrossing:
AgriculturalCrossing is a niche job site with an international reach, whereas The Farming Forum is limited to the U.K. While both platforms offer a free job posting option, AgriculturalCrossing also offers paid plans, starting at US$399.00 per month, and a wider range of features, including job post distribution and a CV database.
Agri Web Media Limited
Jan 01, 2012
Hammerwich House Farm, Hall Ln., Hammerwich, Burntwood, Staffs WS7 0JP