From £149.00 +VAT /mo.
Applicant tracking system
CV database search
Niche Jobs offers employers a job posting service that provides a dedicated hiring approach for those in the healthcare and social care industry. Based in the U.K., Niche Jobs' posting plans are competitively priced but are missing key hiring features, such as social media promotion, employer branding, and job ad distribution.
- The job board places employers in direct contact with job seekers already qualified in the healthcare sector.
- Niche Jobs' targeted hiring approach helps speed up the recruitment process.
- All job posting plans are available in both pounds sterling and euros.
- The platform claims to receive over 200,000 monthly views.
- Reputable companies that have used Niche Jobs include Allied Healthcare, Four Seasons Health Care, and The Whiteley Clinic.
- Employers have the option of purchasing bulk job posting packages.
- The process of posting a job is easy and efficient.
- The service includes access to a comprehensive CV database and jobs by email alerts.
- The platform's website is quite limited in information about job posting packages.
- Employers are unable to add their company logo to job descriptions.
- Niche Jobs' plans are missing key features, including social media sharing and employer branding.
- The service does not include an applicant tracking system or access to employer profiles.
We were unable to find online reviews of Niche Jobs.
*Pricing is also avaliable in Euros.
How to Post a Job on Niche Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Niche Jobs.
Posting a job on Niche Jobs.
Navigate to Niche Jobs' home page.
On Niche Jobs' home page, click on "Place an Ad" in the main banner.
Create an employers account.
Complete the company information form on the following page with the required details, including your address, contact details, and a concise company description.
At the bottom of the page, select the package you'd prefer to use under the heading "Select a package."
When you're ready to proceed, click on "Continue."
Pay for the job posting package.
On the following page, review the order summary and when you're ready to complete the payment, click on "Pay With Card." On the final page, enter your card details and click on "Pay."
Once the payment has been processed, you'll be able to post your job ad.
Niche Jobs vs. JobsMedical:
JobsMedical and Niche Jobs are both healthcare job boards with a U.K. focus. However, that's where the similarities end. With JobsMedical, plans start at £75.00 +VAT per post, and the platform provides paid access to a CV database. Niche Jobs, on the other hand, does not offer employer profiles and pricing starts at £149.00 +VAT per month.
Niche Jobs vs. Jobs4Medical:
The most noticeable difference between Jobs4Medical and Niche Jobs is their additional offerings. With Niche Jobs, pricing starts at £149.00 +VAT per month and the platform includes access to a CV database. Jobs4Medical's plans are missing CV database access and employers would need to contact Job4Medical for pricing.
Niche Jobs vs. HealthJobsUK.com:
Despite Niche Jobs and HealthJobsUK.com offering similar local exposure, the two competitors provide diverse features. As an added benefit, HealthJobsUk.com offers free employer profiles and job ad distribution — features missing from Niche Jobs' plans. While HealthJobsUK.com doesn't list pricing, Niche Jobs' pricing starts at £149.00 +VAT per month.
What is Niche Jobs?
Niche Jobs operates as a healthcare and social care job board dedicated to employers in the U.K. Pricing is available in pounds sterling and euros, and they include access to a CV database.
How much does it cost to post a job on Niche Jobs?
Niche Jobs' pricing is available in both pounds sterling and euros. In pounds sterling, prices range between £149.00 +VAT and £349.00 +VAT per month. In euros, pricing ranges between €149.00 +VAT and €349.00 +VAT per month.