Manchester Digital Job Board
From £50.00 +VAT /yr.
CV database access
Email and phone.
Manchester Digital provides access to a niche job board that targets job seekers and employers in the local tech and digital industry. While the platform is predominantly known as an independent community, it also offers business services and products that help employers find and recruit qualified candidates across the Greater Manchester region.
- For members of the platform, job postings are unlimited.
- Jobs are advertised to both experienced job seekers and students from local universities.
- All job ads include a company logo to aid brand awareness.
- Job opportunities are advertised through the site's newsletter.
- Certain Manchester Digital members are eligible for up to £3,825.00 in AWS credits.
- Employers can create a concise company profile on the website.
- Reputable businesses that have used the platform include Jaguar Land Rover, Reason Digital, and AJBell.
- Users must sign up for a yearly membership to advertise vacancies on the job board.
- Manchester Digital does not offer access to a CV database.
- Listings aren't shared to the job board's social media pages.
- The platform does not provide extensive applicant tracking features.
We were unable to find online reviews of Manchester Digital.
Manchester Digital vs. I Love MCR:
Similar to Manchester Digital, I Love MCR is an online platform dedicated to uplifting the Manchester community. While both platforms offer a job board, Manchester Digital is membership-based, and it only caters to those in the local tech and digital industry. Of the two competitors, I Love MCR stands out as low-cost, thanks to its free plan.
Manchester Digital vs. The University of Manchester Job Board:
While University of Manchester Job Board and Manchester Digital both promote jobs to students, that's where the two organizations' similarities end. With CareersConnect, the university's job board, job ads are free, and employers can list jobs in various fields. Manchester Digital, however, is membership-only and advertises tech roles.
Manchester Digital vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch is a U.S.-based job board that has limited reach in the U.K. While both platforms are dedicated to the tech community, Manchester Digital helps employers within Manchester find and recruit top local talent. TechFetch, unlike Manchester Digital, is not membership-based, but the platform's plans are limited to U.S. dollars.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on the Manchester Digital job board?
Manchester Digital offers yearly membership packages that suit businesses of all sizes.
Who is the CEO of Manchester Digital?
Katie Gallagher is the CEO and managing director of Manchester Digital.