From £50.00 +VAT /yr.
Manchester Digital provides access to a niche job board that targets job seekers and employers in the tech and digital industry. While the platform is predominantly known as an independent community, it also offers business services and products that help employers find and recruit qualified candidates across the Greater Manchester region.
- For members of the platform, job postings are unlimited.
- Jobs are advertised to both experienced job seekers and students from local universities.
- All job ads include a company logo to improve branding.
- Job opportunities are advertised through the newsletter as well.
- Certain Manchester Digital members are eligible for up to £3,825.00 in AWS credits.
- The job board is completely public for all to see.
- Employers can create a concise company profile on the website.
- Reputable businesses that have used the platform include Jaguar Land Rover, Reason Digital, and AJBell.
- You must sign up for a yearly membership to advertise vacancies on the job board.
- Manchester Digital does not offer access to a CV database and the platform is lacking social media sharing.
- The platform does not provide extensive applicant tracking features.
We were unable to find online reviews of Manchester Digital.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Manchester Digital:
Three easy steps for posting a job ad on Manchester Digital.
Registering as a member with Manchester Digital.
Go to Manchester Digital's home page.
Navigate to Manchester Digital's home page and click on "Jobs" in the main menu. This should direct you to the public job board.
Add your new job listing.
Go to "Featured Jobs" and look for a dark blue text box that reads, "Add Your Job For Free." Here, click on "Add Your Job" next to the plus symbol to continue.
Join the Manchester Digital membership.
A window should appear on the right that encourages you to join the membership program. Click on "Join Now" and complete the various prompts to sign up.
Once you've successfully paid your yearly membership fee, you can post an unlimited number of job postings on the site.
Manchester Digital vs. I Love MCR:
Similar to Manchester Digital, I Love MCR is an online platform dedicated to uplifting the Manchester community. While both platforms offer a job board, Manchester Digital is membership-based, and it only caters to those in the local tech and digital industry. Of the two competitors, I Love MCR stands out as low-cost, thanks to its free plan.
Manchester Digital vs. The University of Manchester Job Board:
While both the University of Manchester and Manchester Digital promote jobs to students, that's where the two organisations' similarities end. With CareersConnect, the university's job board, job ads are free, and employers can advertise jobs in various fields. Manchester Digital, however, is membership-only, and it only caters to those in tech.
Manchester Digital vs. TechFetch:
TechFetch is a U.S.-based job board that has limited reach in the United Kingdom. While both platforms are dedicated to the tech community, Manchester Digital helps employers within Manchester find and recruit top local talent. TechFetch, unlike Manchester Digital, is not membership-based, but the platform's plans are limited to U.S. dollars.
What is Manchester Digital?
Manchester Digital is an independent association that is made up of a community of local businesses and individuals passionate about technology. The membership-only platform provides various products and services, including a job board, an informative news center, and talent and skills upliftment programs.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on Manchester Digital?
Posting a job ad is free for Manchester Digital's members. The platform offers yearly membership packages that suit businesses of all sizes.