AI Candidate Standard
AI Candidate Pro
AI Candidate Business
Jobtensor is a user-friendly job board that caters to the U.K.'s engineering, tech, IT, and science industries. The platform combines modern technology with traditional hiring tools, such as automated tagging, social media promotion, and job statistics, to help employers find and attract qualified candidates.
While Jobtensor gives employers access to a pool of niche talent, the platform is more costly than competitor sites like CrunchBoard and IT Job Board. However, the company is well-suited to employers in search of an intuitive and AI-focused job board.
- Employers can access a free webinar of the platform's services.
- Jobtensor offers multiple job posting plans to suit different hiring needs.
- The site receives around 65,500 unique monthly visits.
- Employers can add their company logo to their listing.
- The site uses AI technology to display your vacancy according to skills, keywords, and infographics mentioned in the ad.
- Personal account management is available on two of the site's job posting packages.
- The "Business" package shares listings to the job board's social media pages for increased exposure.
- The site is available in English and German.
- Jobstensor does not offer a free trial or job posting plan.
- The platform is more costly than competitor job boards.
- The site lacks an applicant tracking system.
- Jobs aren't shared to other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Jobtensor.
How to Post a Job on Jobtensor:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Jobtensor.
Posting a Job on Jobtensor.
Go to Jobtensor's home page.
On the home page, select the "EN" language option in the top-right corner and click on "Post a Job."
Create an employer account.
Add your email address and password to the applicable fields. Then, click on "Join Now" to continue.
Fill out the online form with your company's information, and click on "Save and Continue."
Click on the link sent to your email to verify your account.
Select a job posting package.
Choose your preferred job posting plan, and click on "Purchase Now" under the applicable heading.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with details about your listing, including the job title, description, and location. Once you're done, click on "Save and Continue."
Preview your job post and ensure that the details are correct. Then, click on "Save and Continue."
Finalize your order.
Add your billing information to the online form, and once you're done, click on "Confirm & Pay Now" to pay for your job post.
Your listing should go live on the site within 1-2 hours.
Jobtensor vs. CrunchBoard:
Jobtensor and CrunchBoard both advertise local tech and IT roles, but while the latter site has a global reach, Jobtensor is limited to the U.K., Germany, and the Philippines. Both platforms offer featured listings and social media promotion, but Jobtensor features advanced AI search and tagging capabilities, which CrunchBoard lacks.
Jobtensor vs. IT Job Board:
Like Jobtensor, IT Job Board helps employers fill their IT and tech vacancies in the U.K. Of the two platforms, IT Job Board is more budget-friendly, charging £249.00 per listing, while Jobtensor charges €695.00 +VAT for a standard ad. Both sites offer social media promotion, but IT Job Board features resume searches, which Jobtensor lacks.
Jobtensor vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most popular job boards, advertising a wide range of general vacancies. Jobtensor, on the other hand, primarily caters to the IT and tech industries, which might be better for targeted hiring, but the platform does not have the same reach as Reed.co.uk. Both job boards offer featured listings and branding tools.
What is Jobtensor?
Jobtensor is a niche job board that uses AI technology to help U.K. employers fill their engineering, tech, IT, and science vacancies.
What does it cost to post a job on Jobtensor?
Jobtensor's pricing starts from €695.00 +VAT for a standard listing. The platform also offers two other job posting plans that come with advanced hiring tools, such as social media promotion and account management.
How do I create an account on Jobtensor?
- Navigate to Jobtensor's home page and select the "EN" language option in the top-right corner.
- Click on "Post a Job" and add your email address and password to the applicable fields.
- Click on "Join Now" to create an employer account.
How do I delete my job post from Jobtensor?
Listings automatically expire after six weeks, but employers that would like to remove their job post sooner should contact the company via email to do so.