The Chicago Bar Association Career Center
From $499.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Bulk job posting plans
Applicant tracking tools
Job ad distribution
The Chicago Bar Association Career Center is a niche job board that advertises a wide range of law, in-house counsel, and paralegal vacancies to job seekers situated in Chicago. The job board is hosted by The Chicago Bar Association (CBA), a well-established organization for lawyers and judges admitted to the local bar.
The Chicago Bar Association Career Center's feature-rich profile includes resume searches, job ad distribution, targeted email alerts, promoted listings, and banner advertising. While competitively priced, the job board does not offer applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
- The Chicago Bar Association Career Center offers several job posting plans to suit different recruitment needs.
- The job board gives employers access to a highly defined audience of locally-based legal professionals.
- The Job Flash plans send vacancies to more than 34,300 subscribers via email alerts.
- Employers can search The Chicago Bar Association Career Center's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The TalentBoost Upgrade distributes listings to more than 1,000 affiliated local and national job boards.
- There are bulk job posting packages for companies hiring at scale.
- Vacancies can be highlighted to stand out on the site's home and job search results for maximum visibility.
- The platform offers various job post upgrades, including diversity hiring services, available at checkout.
- The Chicago Bar Association Career Center does not offer a free plan.
- Compared to some rival platforms, such as LawMatch, the job board is costly.
- The site does not feature applicant tracking or candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of The Chicago Bar Association Career Center.
30-Day Job Posting
Job Flash Package
Premium Job Flash Package
Ultimate Recruitment Package
5 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
10 Pack of 30-Day Job Postings
30 Days of Unlimited Resume Access
Add-On: Featured Employer Logo
*The platform offers banner advertising options, as well as various job post upgrades, which are available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on The CBA Career Center:
Five easy steps for posting a job on The Chicago Bar Association Career Center.
Posting a job on The Chicago Bar Association Career Center.
Click on "Post a Job."
From The CBA Career Center's home page, hover over "EMPLOYERS" and select "Post a Job" from the drop-down menu.
Create an employer account.
On the next page, fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and click on "Create My Account" to proceed.
Create your listing.
Tick the circle of your preferred job posting plan and scroll down to fill out the online form with your listing's details, including the job title, industry, and location. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Select additional job post upgrades.
Peruse the available job post upgrades and tick the boxes of the ones you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add Upgrades."
Alternatively, click on "No Thanks" to skip this step.
Complete your purchase.
Add your billing and payment details to the online form and click on "Submit" to pay for your listing.
Once your payment has been completed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
The Chicago Bar Association Career Center vs. LawMatch:
The CBA Career Center and LawMatch both advertise legal roles, but the former primarily caters to Chicago-based talent. While The CBA Career Center charges $499.00 per post, LawMatch charges $299.00 per post, making it the budget-friendlier choice. Both sites offer job ad distribution and resume database access.
The Chicago Bar Association Career Center vs. ACC Jobline:
While The CBA Career Center lists a wide variety of legal roles, ACC Jobline specializes in advertising legal counsel vacancies. Both platforms offer resume searches, but only ACC Jobline features applicant tracking tools. However, The CBA Career Center is more affordable, charging $499.00 per post, compared to ACC Jobline's $570.00 per post.
The Chicago Bar Association Career Center vs. Upward.net:
Upward.net is a popular job board that advertises general jobs throughout the U.S. By contrast, The CBA Career Center gives users a targeted approach to hiring Chicago-based legal professionals. Upward.net charges $50.00 for a sponsored post, while The CBA Career Center charges $499.00 per post, making the former a budget-friendlier choice.
What is The Chicago Bar Association Career Center?
The Chicago Bar Association Career Center is a niche job board that helps employers find and hire professionals in search of legal job opportunities throughout Chicago and surrounding areas.
What does it cost to post a job on The Chicago Bar Association Career Center?
The Chicago Bar Association Career Center's pricing starts at $499.00 per job post.
How do I create an account on The Chicago Bar Association Career Center?
- Navigate to The Chicago Bar Association Career Center's home page.
- Hover over "EMPLOYERS" and select "My Account" from the drop-down list.
- Complete the online registration form and click on "Create My Account."