New York Jobs
From $95.00 /post.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
New York Jobs boasts a comprehensive job board that caters to employers and job seekers based in New York. With its excellent reach and targeted hiring, employers can use New York Jobs to connect with the local talent pool faster, and the platform provides instant access to a verified resume database.
- New York Jobs' resume database is free to access and employers only pay when they're interested in contact details.
- Reputable ad agencies receive a 15% discount on their job postings.
- Other businesses that have used New York Jobs include FedEx Express, DoorDash, and Maximus.
- Employers with multiple vacancies can contact New York Jobs for a custom quote.
- All job posts are distributed across the Easy Job Search network of industry-specific sites.
- New York Jobs does not offer an applicant tracking system.
- Employers can only access the resume database's contact details when they purchase a job posting bundle.
- The platform makes no mention of candidate matching, social media sharing, or employer branding options.
- There are no free job posting plans available.
- Job ads must first be reviewed and approved by New York Jobs before the listing can go live.
We were unable to find online reviews of New York Jobs.
30-Day Job Posting
30-Day Job Posting + 30-Day Resume DB Access
Ten 30-Day Job Postings + 1-Year Resume DB Access
How to Post a Job on New York Jobs:
Four easy steps for posting a job on New York Jobs.
Posting a job on New York Jobs.
Go to New York Jobs' website.
On the home page, click on the three horizontal lines in the top-right corner for the menu to appear. Here, beneath the "Employers" heading, click on "Post a Job."
Create an account.
On the following page, click on the "Click here" text next to the question, "Not registered?" Next, complete the registration by providing your basic information and desired password. Then, click on "REGISTER."
You will be sent an email to confirm your account's registration. In the email, click on the link provided.
Create your job posting.
Once your account has been successfully registered, navigate back to the home page, open the menu, and click on "Post a Job" beneath the "Employers" heading. Next, click on "POST A SINGLE JOB FOR $95."
Enter the job's information, including the title, categories, and job description.
Then, click on "SUBMIT POSITION."
Pay for your job ad.
On the following page, review your invoice to ensure all details are correct. Then, click on "Click Here to Pay Online." Next, enter your credit card and billing details in the designated fields. When you're ready, click on "SUBMIT PAYMENT."
Your job ad will go live once the payment is processed and New York Jobs approves the job ad.
New York Jobs vs. City & State New York Jobs:
Despite lacking a resume database, City & State New York Jobs stands out as the more feature-rich choice, thanks to its social media sharing and email and newsletter advertising. While City & State New York Jobs' single job post costs $179.00, New York Jobs' prices start at $95.00 per post, and employers can access the resume database.
New York Jobs vs. amNY Jobs:
While amNY Jobs and New York Jobs are similar in visibility, that's where the two competitors' similarities end. With amNY Jobs, employers can choose between free and paid plans, but the platform is lacking robust features. New York Jobs, on the other hand, costs $95.00 per post, and unlike amNY Jobs, employers can access a resume database.
New York Jobs vs. JobsInNewYork.com:
JobsInNewYork.com is significantly more costly than New York Jobs, with the former job board's pricing starting at $199.00 per month for one job slot. In contrast, New York Jobs' plans start at $95.00, and the platform includes access to a resume database. That said, JobsInNewYork.com does allow company profiles and job ad reporting.
What is New York Jobs?
New York Jobs is a state-specific job board that forms part of the Easy Job Search Network. The platform includes extensive resume database access and standard 30-day postings.
How much does it cost to post a job ad on New York Jobs?
New York Jobs' pricing starts at $95.00 for a single job posting.