Kijiji is a free job posting site that can be used across Canada. With Kijji, employers can post jobs in their province or city under the corresponding job category. Employers can also include a description of the job and list details like hours, pay, etc.
How to Post a Job on Kijiji:
- Click the "Post Ad" button on the home page.
- Enter the title of your ad. Click, "Next."
- Kijiji will recommend a category for your job posting. You can continue to accept the recommendation or select a different job category from the list.
- Enter your contact information and job information.
- Preview the posting to make sure it looks the way you want it to.
- Click "Post."
1 (647) 459-0941
500 King St W., Toronto, ON, M5V 1L8
Is Kijiji free to post?
Yes, Kijiji has a free tier. However, if you want more visibility for your job postings you will need to pay a monthly fee.
How can I edit a Kijiji job posting?
To edit your Kijiji job postings, just sign into your account, click on "My Kijiji" and then "My Ads" and you will see all of your active postings in a list. Click on the one you want to edit to open it and make changes.
How can I delete a Kijiji job posting?
To delete one of your postings, just go to your list of ads and click the delete icon beside the one you want to remove. You will be asked to select a reason for removing the posting before it is permanently deleted.
How do I create a Kijiji account?
To create an account where you can manage Kijiji job postings, just go to kijiji.ca and click "Sign Up". You will need to enter your email address and create a password to open an account.
What is the Kijiji job posting fee?
Kijiji's job posting fee ranges from $0.00 to $113.95 per month.