From $79.00 /post.
Job post duration
Resume database access
Social media promotion
KansasJobBoard.com offers employers a targeted approach to finding candidates in Kansas. The site has a rich feature profile that includes job post management and application tracking tools, candidate screening questionnaires, resume searches and match alerts, employer profiles, and bulk job posting via XML. However, it lacks a free option.
- Job ads are live for a duration of 60 days.
- Employers can manage their job postings and track applications from an online dashboard.
- The reporting feature provides statistical analyses on job posting views and applications.
- There is an option to add screening questionnaires to job postings.
- The site features a searchable resume database.
- Employers can receive automated resume match alerts when new candidates register on the platform.
- Companies can promote their employer brand with detailed profiles.
- Bulk job posting via an XML / HTTP interface is available.
- There is no free job posting option.
- The site does not mention social media promotion or candidate messaging tools.
- Resume searches need to be purchased separately from job posts.
We were unable to find any online reviews of KansasJobBoard.com.
State Job Posting
Niche Industry Job Posting
Regional Job Posting
National Job Posting
3 Pack of State Job Postings
3 Pack of Niche Industry Job Postings
3 Pack of Regional Job Postings
3 Pack of National Job Postings
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on KansasJobBoard.com:
Four easy steps for posting a job on KansasJobBoard.com.
Posting a job on KansasJobBoard.com.
Create an account.
Go to the KansasJobBoard.com website, click on "Employer Login" toward the top of the page, and select the "Create New Employer Account" tab in the pop-up menu. Then, complete the online form and click on "Register."
Create your job post.
From your employer dashboard, click on "Post a Job" beneath the heading "Jobs Manager" and add details about your job vacancy in the online form.
Select a job posting plan.
After completing the job information section of the online form, you can add a screening questionnaire and select a job posting option.
To post your ad on the KansasJobBoard.com website only, click on "North Central Region."
Then, check the box next to "KansasJobBoard.com" in the drop-down menu.
Click on "Purchase" toward the bottom of the page.
Purchase job posting creadits.
Enter a quantity next to the job posting plan you want to purchase, click on "Proceed," and make the payment via PayPal.
Once you've purchased job posting credits, you can post your job ad.
KansasJobBoard.com vs. KANSASWORKS:
Unlike KansasJobBoard.com, which has a starting price of $79.00 per post, KANSASWORKS is completely free. While both sites offer a searchable resume database and detailed employer profiles, KansasJobBoard.com offers a few more features, such as bulk job posting via XML and the option to add screening questionnaires to job ads.
KansasJobBoard.com vs. 360Wichita.com Job Board:
While KansasJobBoard.com is a dedicated job site that targets a statewide audience, the 360Wichita.com job board is the jobs page of an online directory of Wichita attractions and businesses. The latter does not make job post pricing readily available online, whereas KansasJobBoard.com has a starting price of $79.00 per post.
KansasJobBoard.com vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a leading job board with an international footprint and free and sponsored job posting options. KansasJobBoard.com, by comparison, is a local job portal for the state of Kansas and has a starting price of $79.00 per post. Both sites are feature-rich, offering resume searches, job ad management tools, and detailed employer profiles.