From $219.00 /mo.
Job post durations
14, 30, and 90 days.
Resume database access
Job ad distribution
JobsInME.com is an easy-to-use job board that advertises local vacancies in a wide range of industries, such as marketing, healthcare, education, and more. The platform allows users to access an extensive resume database, promote their listings, track applicants, and create detailed company profiles for maximum visibility.
While JobsInME.com gives employers a targeted approach to hiring state-wide professionals, it is costlier than some rival platforms, such as Maine JobLink. However, the platform is ideal for users in search of standout hiring tools, including job post reporting and advanced filtering.
- The job board offers bulk job posting plans for companies hiring at scale.
- JobsInME.com has a wide variety of job post upgrades, including featured listings, available.
- Employers can search the platform's resume database for suitable candidates.
- The site features applicant tracking tools to help companies filter applications and create robust pipelines with ease.
- JobsInMe.com is mobile-optimized, allowing job seekers to access listings on multiple devices.
- Vacancies can be distributed to more than 50 affiliated job boards for added reach.
- Users can access detailed job post reports.
- Unlike several competitors, the job board does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Listings aren't shared on the site's social media pages.
- JobsInME.com lacks candidate matching tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of JobsInME.com.
Pricing for a 30-Day Listing
Pricing for a 90-Day Listing
1 Job Slot
5 Job Slots
10 Job Slots
25 Job Slots
*The job board offers a quick post option, one-year job posting plans, and a wide variety of job post upgrades.
How to Post a Job on JobsInME.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on JobsInME.com.
Posting a job on JobsInME.com.
Go to JobsInME.com's website.
From the home page, open the top-left menu and click on "For Employers."
Select a job posting plan.
Peruse the available job posting packages and click on "BUY NOW" under the applicable heading.
A pop-up window will appear. Click on "Register As Employer" at the bottom of the window to proceed.
Create an employer account.
Add your personal details to the pop-up form and click on "NEXT." Add your company information, create a username and password, and click on "SUBMIT."
Finalize your order.
Review your order to ensure you've selected the correct job posting plan, and choose any additional job post upgrades to add to your purchase.
Then, scroll down and add your billing and credit card information to the online form. Once you're done, click on "CONFIRM PURCHASE" to pay for your listing.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy.
JobsInME.com vs. Maine JobLink:
Compared to JobsInME.com, Maine JobLink is the budget-friendlier choice, offering a free posting service, while the former's pricing starts at $219.00 per post. Both platforms feature resume database access and employer branding, but for JobsInME.com's higher price tag, users benefit from applicant tracking tools.
JobsInME.com vs. LiveAndWorkInMaine.com:
JobsInME.com and LiveAndWorkInMaine.com both advertise state-wide vacancies. While JobsInME.com's pricing starts at $219.00 per post, LiveAndWorkInMaine.com has a free job posting plan, and its paid plans start at $99.00 per post, making it the more affordable option. Both sites offer resume searches and applicant tracking.
JobsInME.com vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist is a well-known job board that advertises listings in various cities and states, including Maine. While the platform charges $25.00 for a Maine-based role, JobsInME.com's pricing starts at $219.00 per post, making the latter the costlier option. Both sites offer resume searches, but only JobsInME.com offers job ad distribution.
Jan 01, 1999
190 Riverside St., Portland, ME 04103
What is JobsInME.com?
JobsInME.com is a local job board that helps employers find and hire professionals throughout the state of Maine.
What does it cost to post a job on JobsInME.com?
JobsInME.com's pricing starts at $219.00 per post for 30 days.
How do I create an account on JobsInME.com?
- Go to JobsInME.com's home page and click on "Log In" on the left-hand side.
- Click on "Register As Employer."
- Add your personal details to the online form and click on "NEXT."
- Enter your company information and click on "SUBMIT."