Job Monster is free to use for both employers looking for employees and job seekers looking for new opportunities.
Job Monster allows employers to post unlimited job posts for free. The platform offers many great features such as basic candidate management tools, resume matching, and detailed company profiles.
However, being relatively young, the site has not had much time to attract many job-seekers.
- Job posting is free.
- The dashboard has candidate management tools.
- Employers can create detailed company profiles to accompany their job posts.
- The platform creates suggestions for resume matches based on your job posts.
- Employers can post an unlimited number of jobs.
- Very few jobs posted on the site.
- The site is very new, and the traffic is low.
- Job posts are not shared on social media.
- No resume database available.
- No email, phone, or live chat support.
We were unable to find reviews of Job Monster at this time.
How to post a job on Job Monster:
Four easy steps for posting a job on Job Monster.
Post a job on Job Monster.
Navigate to the Job Monster homepage.
From the Job Monster homepage, click on "Login" or "Register" in the top right corner of the page.
Login or sign up.
Fill in the registration form and click the "Sign Up" button once complete.
Create a job post.
From your dashboard, click on the "Post a Job" button in the top right corner of the page. Enter your company and job details and click "Continue" once complete.
Review and submit.
Review your job post for accuracy, and click "Submit." Your job post will be processed and appear on the Job Monster page once approved.
Job Monster vs. Indeed:
Indeed is a very popular, well-established job board that is available in 60 countries. It offers free job posting options as well as a range of other services. Job Monster has a much smaller reach, focusing on New Zealand exclusively. While it offers many helpful features, it is not established enough to be that effective.
Job Monster vs. Google for Jobs:
Google for Jobs is not a typical job board because you can't post a job directly to Google. Instead, employers use job listing structured data on their company career pages to allow Google to feature the vacancies in search results. It is very effective. Job Monster has a very small reach in New Zealand only.
Job Monster vs. SEEK:
SEEK is considered Australia and New Zealand's top job board and it offers many great features Job Monster does not, such as a resume database, and direct personalized messages. The site has a much larger reach, too. Job Monster, however, allows unlimited posts and is completely free.
Jan 01, 2015
Auckland, New Zealand
What is Job Monster?
Job Monster is a free job posting site in New Zealand that businesses use to find new employees.
What does it cost to post a job on Job Monster?
It is free to post a job on Job Monster.
How do I create an account on Job Monster?
- Go to the Job Monster homepage.
- Click "Register."
- Fill in your display name and email address.
- Create a password.
- Select either "I'm an employer looking to hire" or "I'm a candidate looking for a job."
- Click "Sign Up."
- Open the confirmation email you will receive.
- Click on the link provided to verify your email.
How do I delete a job post on Job Monster?
You can easily delete job posts from your Job Monster employer dashboard by clicking on "Manage Jobs" then removing your job post.
What types of jobs can I advertise on Job Monster?
Job Monster is a general job board. Employers can post any type of job on the platform.