From $179.00 /post.
30 - 90 days.
Resume database access
Applicant tracking tools
Job post upgrades
HoustonJobs.com caters to more than 240,000 local job seekers and has a resume database of around 13,000 candidates, giving employers access to a large network of professionals in finance, engineering, marketing, sales, logistics, healthcare, and more.
The platform's standout features include a variety of premium listing packages, job distribution, targeted email alerts, and additional upgrades for increased visibility. However, the platform is considerably costlier than some of its competitors, such as WorkInTexas.com, and lacks a free job posting plan.
- The job board caters exclusively to the Houston job market, giving employers a targeted recruitment approach.
- The platform offers several job posting packages to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- Vacancies are emailed to around 70,000 subscribed job seekers for an extended reach.
- Employers can search the site's resume database for suitable candidates.
- There are 30-day, 45-day, 60-day, and 90-day job posting plans available.
- Listings can be distributed to a network of general or regional job boards, including AustinJobs.com and iCareers.com.
- The Enhanced Posting plan highlights job posts on the site's home page for maximum exposure.
- Other tools include employer branding, user dashboards, and banner advertising options.
- There are various job post upgrades, including social media promotion and diversity hiring tools, available.
- Unlike some of its competitors, the platform does not offer a free job posting plan.
- HoustonJobs.com lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching tools.
- Employers are charged extra for recruitment solutions typically included in package pricing.
We were unable to find any online reviews of HoustonJobs.com.
Single Resume Purchase
30-Day Job Posting
60-Day Job Posting
90-Day Job Posting
*The platform offers various banner advertising and home page ads, as well as several job post upgrades available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on HoustonJobs.com:
Five easy steps for posting a job on HoustonJobs.com.
Posting a job on HoustonJobs.com.
Go to HoustonJobs.com.
On the home page, hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
Register as an employer.
Scroll down and fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account." Once you're done, click on "Create My Account."
Create your listing.
From your dashboard, click on the red "POST A JOB" button on the right-hand side of the page. Tick the box of your preferred job posting plan and scroll down to fill out the online job posting form. Once you're done, click on "Continue."
Select additional job post upgrades.
Peruse the available job post upgrades and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Then, click on "Add Upgrades." To skip this step, click on "No Thanks."
Complete your purchase.
Review your order summary to ensure you've selected the correct job posting package. Then, scroll down and fill out the online form with your credit card information. Once you're done, click on "Pay by Credit Card."
Once your payment has been processed, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
HoustonJobs.com vs. WorkInTexas.com:
HoustonJobs.com and WorkInTexas.com are both regional job boards, but the former primarily serves the city of Houston and is the better choice for targeted hiring. While HoustonJobs.com offers various paid job posting plans, WorkInTexas.com is a free job posting service and has many of the same hiring tools as the former, such as resume searches.
HoustonJobs.com vs. Craigslist:
Similar to HoustonJobs.com, Craigslist advertises a variety of general roles in the local job market. While both sites offer resume searches and an efficient job posting process, HoustonJobs.com is the more feature-rich choice, with job distribution tools and enhanced postings for increased exposure on offer.
HoustonJobs.com vs. Indeed:
Unlike HoustonJobs.com, Indeed offers a free job posting plan and is a budget-friendly option, charging significantly less than the former for its paid job posting packages. Both sites offer resume searches and advertise general vacancies, but HoustonJobs.com gives companies a more targeted approach to hiring local talent.
What is HoustonJobs.com?
HoustonJobs.com is a local job board that connects employers with skilled job seekers in a wide range of industries throughout Houston, Texas.
What does it cost to post a job on HoustonJobs.com?
HoustonJobs.com's pricing starts from $179.00 for a basic 30-day job post. There are several network posting packages, banner advertising options, and listing upgrades available.
How do I create an account on HoustonJobs.com?
- Navigate to HoustonJobs.com's home page.
- Hover over "Employers" and select "My Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the online form labeled "New Users Create an Account" and once you're done, click on "Create My Account."
How do I delete a job post from HoustonJobs.com?
- Log in to your account.
- Select "My Jobs" and choose the listing you'd like to remove.
- Click on "delete" and confirm your choice by clicking on "OK" in the pop-up window.