Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs
From $398.00 /post.
Social media promotion
Applicant tracking tools
Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs helps employers find and hire candidates in a wide variety of local industries, including finance, education, healthcare, construction, and more. Thanks to the job board's comprehensive feature profile, users can easily promote their jobs across various networks and connect with qualified talent.
While Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs gives employers a targeted approach to local hiring, it is costlier than many rival job boards, such as WorkInTexas.com. In addition, several basic recruitment tools, such as resume database access, are only available with the most advanced plan.
- Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs offers various job posting packages to suit different hiring needs.
- Companies can reach passive candidates via job promotion slots on the site's Twitter and LinkedIn pages.
- The platform distributes vacancies to more than 30 job posting sites for maximum visibility.
- All packages include candidate relevancy ratings, unlimited user logins, and job posting reporting tools.
- Users gain access to a robust applicant tracking system to effectively filter candidates and create talent pipelines.
- The Premium plan includes resume database access and candidate-matching email alerts.
- Job postings are mobile-optimized, allowing job seekers to access vacancies on a variety of devices.
- Unlike many competitors, Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs does not offer a free plan.
- Only the costlier plan includes resume searches and candidate matching.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs.
How to Post Jobs on Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs.
Posting a job on Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs.
Click on "POST A JOB."
From Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs' home page, click on "POST A JOB" on the right-hand side of the menu bar.
Choose a job posting package.
Click on the blue button that reads "View Pricing" in the top-right corner. Then, select your preferred job posting plan and click on "Post a job now" under the applicable heading.
A pop-up window will appear. Add your email address and click on "Continue" to proceed.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your listing's details, including the job title, description, and company address. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Add additional job post upgrades.
Review your job details to ensure accuracy. Scroll down to scan the available job post upgrades, and tick the boxes of any you'd like to purchase. Once you're done, click on "Continue" toward the bottom-right corner.
Purchase your listing.
Fill out the online form with your billing, company, and credit card information. Then, click on "Post Job" toward the bottom-right corner to complete your payment.
Once complete, your vacancy will go live on the job board.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs vs. WorkInTexas.com:
While Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs advertises city-wide jobs, WorkInTexas.com connects employers with talent throughout the state. Of the two, WorkInTexas.com is the budget-friendlier option, offering a free job posting service, while Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs' pricing starts at $398.00 per post.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs vs. Craigslist:
While Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs charges $398.00 for a basic post, Craigslist charges $45.00 for a single listing in the Fort Worth area. For the higher price tag, Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs has a larger selection of recruitment tools than Craigslist, including candidate matching and job distribution.
Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs vs. Monster:
Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs and Monster are both general job boards, but the former primarily caters to city-wide talent, while Monster has a national reach. Fort Worth Star-Telegram Jobs' pricing starts at $398.00 per post, and Monster charges $10.00 per day for a single listing, making the latter slightly more affordable.