From £250.00 /mo.
Resume database access
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Established in 2009, Energy People claims to have the largest database and network of energy professionals in the world and offers employers direct access to over 2 million candidates. Employers benefit from affordable pricing plans, social media promotion, free customer support, and candidate management tools.
Although the platform caters to a global audience of energy professionals, it has a strong presence in the U.S., making it a good recruitment portal for local employers. However, the platform only provides pricing in pounds sterling and has no local office or contact number.
- All pricing plans include free customer support.
- The platform features a resume database for employers to search through.
- The site offers company branding services to attract candidates.
- Job posts can be promoted via the platform's social media channels.
- The "Platinum Plan" includes a "Featured Company" profile, including website links and a website banner.
- Energy People offers agency services where they will manage the entire recruitment process on an employer's behalf.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Energy Jobline and Rigzone.
- Energy People features advanced candidate management tools to manage applications.
- The platform features a range of energy industry news articles.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- The platform does not share job posts with other job boards.
- Pricing is only available in pounds sterling.
- There is no local office or contact number.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Energy People.
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Energy People:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Energy People.
Posting a job on Energy People.
Navigate to the Energy People home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, select the "RECRUITER" tab.
Register as a recruiter.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company details. Then, click on "Create new recruiter account" toward the bottom of the page to register your account.
Your account will be manually reviewed and an email will be sent to you once it has been approved.
Select a job type.
Once your account has been approved, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the home page. On the next page, click on "Post your first job."
Choose between a template, link, or PDF format for your job post by clicking on "Continue" beneath the appropriate box in the pop-up window.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy's details. Once complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Follow the instructions to complete the purchase of your job ad. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be posted to the Energy People job board.
Energy People vs. Rigzone:
Both Rigzone and Energy People are niche job boards with a global reach. Rigzone primarily lists oil and gas opportunities, whereas Energy People features a more diverse range of energy jobs, such as renewable and nuclear vacancies. Energy People is the more affordable platform and offers a resume database, which Rigzone lacks.
Energy People vs. Energy Jobline:
Compared to Energy People, Energy Jobline features more U.S. vacancies, making it the better option for local hiring. Both platforms offer employers access to a resume database and feature social media promotion. Energy Jobline charges £125.00 per post, whereas Energy People charges £250.00 for five job posts, offering employers greater value.
Energy People vs. OilJobFinder:
OilJobFinder caters to the oil and gas industry, whereas Energy People accommodates careers in solar, wind, tidal, and nuclear energy. OilJobFinder is a membership-based organization and does not disclose its pricing online, whereas any employer can post a job with Energy People, making it the more versatile and accessible platform.