Employers Choice Screening
From $24.99 /check.
Criminal history check
SSN trace + address history
Phone and email.
Employers Choice Screening is a U.S.-based background screening service that is certified by and registered with multiple industry bodies. They offer a comprehensive range of background screening options, as well as drug and occupational testing and employee compliance training.
- Employers Choice Screening offers several packages to suit different business needs.
- A wide range of background check services are available, including credit history and employment and I-9 verification.
- Other services include drug and occupational testing.
- The service has a rapid turnaround time of 24 to 72 hours.
- The international research offered covers more than 200 countries.
- The service has multiple certifications and is accredited by the National Association of Professional Background Screeners.
- Value-added solutions include employee compliance training.
- Compared to top competitor, AccurateNow, Employers Choice Screening is the budget-friendly option.
- There are no free screening options available.
- There is an additional setup fee for employers that set up new accounts.
- The software only integrates with one ATS, namely ADP Workforce Now.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Employers Choice Screening. However, the platform has a testimonials page with feedback from satisfied customers.
Price Per Check
*There is a one-time setup fee for all new accounts.
How to Conduct a Background Check on Employers Choice Screening:
To start conducting background checks, interested employers must first submit an application. To get started, read through the application requirements and follow the easy instructions. Once your business has been approved by Employers Choice Screening's team, you can start conducting background checks.
Employers Choice Screening vs. AccurateNow:
Employers Choice Screening and AccurateNow both offer a comprehensive range of screening services, including international searches and drug testing. In comparison, while Employers Choice Screening's prices start at $24.99 per check, AccurateNow's pricing begins at $30.99 per report, making it the more costly choice.
Employers Choice Screening vs. GoodHire:
GoodHire offers a similar range of screening services as Employers Choice Screening, and both services cater to businesses of different sizes across a range of industries. With GoodHire, prices for screenings start at $29.99 per check, while Employers Choice Screening charges $24.99 per check.
Employers Choice Screening vs. ShareAble:
ShareAble claims to conduct background checks within minutes, while Employers Choice Screening advertises turnaround times of 24 to 72 hours. However, Employers Choice Screening offers a wider range of checks and services, including international research. While Employers Choice Screening charges $24.99 per check, ShareAble costs $25.00 per report.