Contact for quote.
*AGoodEmployee.com also offers a range of additional screening features that can be added to the various packages.
AGoodEmployee.com is a reliable background checking solution, in large part because the company has been in operation for over 20 years. The platform offers comprehensive screening services, including identity verification, drug screening, and sex offender searches, among others.
Employers can purchase one of the platforms screening packages, or build their own package based on their specific needs. The organization has a wealth of experience in conducting background checks and the platform is easy to use.
- AGoodEmployee.com is user-friendly and compliant with industry and legal standards.
- The platform's screening reports integrate with existing applicant tracking systems.
- The service has quick turnaround times for reports, with some reports being instantly available.
- The organization offers customized screening solutions to suit various companies and needs.
- Customers have the option of building their own screening packages based on their specific needs.
- AGoodEmployee.com has over 20 years of background screening experience.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Crimcheck and HireRight.
- The platform does not offer any free screening services.
- The design of the software is not as modern as other platforms.
- The service lacks social media analysis.
How to Conduct a Background Check on AGoodEmployee.com:
- Navigate to AGoodEmployee.com.
- Click on "GET STARTED."
- Select "create account."
- Fill out the online form with your company details.
- Once your account has been created, you can purchase a screening package and perform a background check.
AGoodEmployee.com vs. Sterling:
Sterling and AGoodEmployee.com are similarly priced, both charging $29.95 for a basic check. While Sterling caters to multiple international regions, AGoodEmployee.com is focused primarily on the U.S. Neither platform offers a free screening service. Sterling has received a number of complaints, making AGoodEmployee.com the more trustworthy option.
AGoodEmployee.com vs. Crimcheck:
Both Crimcheck and AGoodEmployee.com boast software integrations with a number of applicant tracking systems. Crimcheck is less affordable option, charging $39.00 for a basic check, compared to AGoodEmployee.com's price of $29.95. While both platforms are easy to use, Crimecheck has a more modern user interface.
AGoodEmployee.com vs. HireSafe:
Both HireSafe and AGoodEmployee.com have over 20 years of experience in conducting employee background checks. Both platforms are FCRA compliant and offer ATS integrations. HireSafe is the less affordable option, charging $44.00 for a basic profile, making AGoodEmployee the better option for employers on a tight budget.
What is AGoodEmployee.com?
Is AGoodEmployee.com legit?
Yes, AGoodEmployee.com is an FCRA compliant provider of pre-employment background screening services.
What is AGoodEmployee.com's price range?
Depending on which plan you choose, AGoodEmployee.com will cost your business between $29.95 and $199.95 per report. AGoodEmployee.com offers special pricing for volume reports, and they offer a wide range of add-on reports.
Is there an AGoodEmployee.com free trial?
AGoodEmployee.com makes no mention of a free trial on their website.
How long does AGoodEmployee.com pre-employment background screening usually take?
While some background checks can be done instantly, others can take 2-7 days. The waiting period will depend on the complexity of the background check.