Monthly Unlimited Reports
Annual Unlimited Reports
US Search helps users to find people anywhere in the U.S. and is the self-proclaimed leading provider of people information and public records services. Not only can employers do background and criminal records checks on potential employees, but can also search their social media profiles.
- Employers can search by person, phone, or address.
- The site provides information on a person's address, phone number, email address, social media profiles, criminal records, and more.
- The subscription plans can be canceled at any time.
- US Search provides access to public records, including criminal or traffic records, licenses, bankruptcies, civil judgments, and liens.
- The subscription plans include access to unlimited reports with no hidden fees.
- US Search's main purpose is to help people find long-lost friends and family members, rather than for business purposes.
- The site only offers people search services for the legal industry to help with court cases.
- The company only offers a monthly and a yearly subscription plan.
US Search has received 10 customer reviews on Sitejabber with an overall score of 1.4 out of 5. Most of these customer reviews included complaints about the subscription plans and the lack of per-report pricing, the lack of email addresses in the reports, and some other missing or incorrect information.
US Search vs. ShareAble:
ShareAble is a more affordable background checking software, as it offers per-report pricing, which is a more economical option than US Search's subscription plans if you only want the occasional report. ShareAble features detailed credit checks, while US Search also features social media profile searches.
US Search vs. GoodHire:
While US Search is background checking software, GoodHire is hiring software that also features background checks. GoodHire is also far more affordable than US Search, with a starting price of $29.99 per month, compared to US Search's $59.00 per month. GoodHire features a mobile app, which US Search lacks.
US Search vs. Sterling:
Unlike US Search, Sterling offers per-report pricing for background checks focused on helping employers screen applicants. Sterling offers a range of background checking options, caters to a variety of industries, and operates in multiple international areas. US Search, on the other hand, only caters to the legal industry in the U.S.
How do I contact US Search?
You can call the company on 1 (833) 949-2444.
How much does US Search cost?
US Search offers a monthly plan that costs $59.00, and an annual plan that averages $50.00 per month.