A Drummer is a musician who plays the drum set. Drummers provide rhythm and beat to a performance, play the drum during studio recording sessions, and contribute to the production of music.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Drummer Job Description Template
We are looking for a rhythmic Drummer to be responsible for playing the drum set. The responsibilities of a Drummer include attending rehearsals, updating their knowledge of new music, and playing at events.
To be successful as a Drummer, you should have excellent rhythm, superior timing and consistency, and be self-motivated. Ultimately, a top-notch Drummer should be dedicated, creative and work well within a team.
- Generating the beat and timing in music.
- Playing at events and live performances.
- Motivating band players to perform their best.
- Attending rehearsals regularly.
- Recording music in the studio.
- Participating in tours.
- Promoting events and music.
- Training and skill in percussion.
- Must be creative.
- Must be able to take initiative.
- Work well in a team.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources