Drummers are musicians who play drum sets. Drummers attend rehearsals, provide assistance to other musicians, and take part in recording sessions.
When interviewing Drummers, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate creativity, a good sense of timing, and dedication. Be wary of candidates who lack rhythm and consistency, slow learners, and those who show poor hand and foot technique.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Drummers:
1. How long have you been a Drummer?
Reveals experience as a Drummer.
2. Do you play any other instruments?
Reveals experience with other musical instruments.
3. Do you have any experience with musical composition?
Reveals ability to compose music.
4. How well do you manage with improvisation?
Demonstrates ability to improvise.
5. Who are your top 5 favorite Drummers and why?
Reveals candidate's knowledge of the industry and his or her influences.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources