Interview Questions for Singers:
1. What skills have you learned that will help you in your singing career?
Reveals skillset, experience, and earning potential.
2. What made you decide to pursue a career in entertainment?
Reveals more about the candidate, their goals, and dedication to the music industry.
3. What kind of singer would you classify yourself as?
Reveals flexibility, willingness to learn new genres, styles, and to accept jobs in different sectors.
4. What has been the best performance of your career so far?
Reveals stage presence, ability to connect with audiences, and to stay focused under pressure.
5. How will you cope with being away from home for long periods?
Tests suitability for the position and also reveals potential issues.