Also known as record producers and track producers, music producers see that the process by which bands and performers record, produce and release music is kept smooth, effective and budget-friendly.
When interviewing music producers, suitable candidates will be passionate about music, skilled at arranging or composing, knowledgeable about the industry, and they will exude an entrepreneurial spirit.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Music Producers
1. How do you approach the sensitive task of discussing changes and rearrangements with artists?
Shows communication skills and insight.
2. What is the one thing every song must have for it to be solid?
Tests experience and songwriting skill.
3. Who is the best music producer working in the industry today?
Shows industry knowledge.
4. What is the first thing you listen for when listening to a new recording?
Shows experience and process.
5. What is the biggest budget you've worked with?
Tests budgetary skills and reveals management abilities.