Gr8 CA Jobs
From C$420.00 /post.
Gr8 CA Jobs is a simple website with a general job board, a resume database, and a comprehensive applicant monitoring system. The employers' dashboard provides access to previous transactions, job ad statistics, invoicing, and previous and past ad responses, among other features.
Because Gr8 CA Jobs is part of the JobBoard.com network, job postings are sent to other job posting sites around the country for free. When compared to local competitors, Job Bank and Jobs.ca, Gr8 CA Jobs comes out as a more costly solution.
- Job postings are published throughout the JobBoard.com network, which has a potential audience of 60 million job seekers.
- To help enhance ad views, the site offers bulk discounts and sponsored programs.
- To increase response time, job alerts are issued to candidates.
- Employers can access an extensive resume database.
- An employer can choose to join a recruiters directory, where candidates can search for jobs by the company's name.
- Gr8 CA Jobs allows employers to set up candidate alerts.
- The employer dashboard includes a variety of applicant management options for tracking responses, statistics, and invoices.
- Employers are unable to post Canada-based jobs.
- There is no free job posting package available.
- The website does not offer French translation.
- Employers must pay an additional fee to download resumes from the database.
- Gr8 CA Jobs' customer support is only available via email.
- Compared to local competitors, Gr8 CA Jobs is the more costly option.
- There is no mention of social media sharing on the website.
We were unable to find online employer reviews of Gr8 CA Jobs.
1 Job Posting
5 Job Postings
10 Job Postings
15 Job Postings
20 Job Postings
25 Job Postings
10 Resume Downloads
50 Resume Downloads
100 Resume Downloads
How to Post a Job Ad on Gr8 CA Jobs:
Three easy steps for posting a job on Gr8 CA Jobs.
Posting a job on Gr8 CA Jobs.
Go to Gr8 CA Jobs' home page.
Navigate to Gr8 CA Jobs' home page and click on "Recruiters" in the main menu.
Register as a recruiter.
On the following page, read through the different recruitment services available. When you're ready to continue, click on "REGISTER AS A RECRUITER" under the "Register Now" heading.
Fill in the registration form and click on "Register."
Click on "Continue to My Account" once you've successfully logged in.
Post a job ad.
From your employer's dashboard, click on "Post a Job." Complete the online job ad form by providing details on the job's requirements and location.
Click on "Post Job" when you're ready to publish.
You'll need to complete the payment before your ad can be published on the site.
Gr8 CA Jobs vs. Eluta.ca:
The most notable differences between Gr8 CA Jobs and Eluta.ca are their pricing and reach. While Eluta.ca offers free and paid options, Gr8 CA Jobs' entry-level plan starts at C$420.00 per post, making it the more costly option. However, thanks to its job ad distribution, Gr8 CA Jobs offers the best reach, as Eluta.ca is limited to Canada.
Gr8 CA Jobs vs. Job Bank:
Unlike Job Bank, Gr8 CA Jobs does not include French translation, despite offering a dedicated CA site. Additionally, while Gr8 CA Jobs' plans start at C$420.00 per post, Job Bank is completely free. Those looking for advanced features will benefit from Gr8 CA Jobs' plans, which include invoicing and statistics.
Gr8 CA Jobs vs. Jobs.ca:
Gr8 CA Jobs and Jobs.ca are similar in features, with both platforms offering access to applicant tracking tools and job ad distribution. However, when comparing their prices, Jobs.ca is notably the more affordable alternative. Comparatively, Jobs.ca's plans start at C$325.00 per post, while Gr8 CA Jobs' plans start at C$420.00 per post.
What is Gr8 CA Jobs?
Gr8 CA Jobs is a Canadian job board that's part of the JobBoard.com network. Candidate notifications, applicant monitoring, and access to a resume database are all available on the site, in addition to standard job advertising features.
How much does it cost to post a job on Gr8 CA Jobs?
Gr8 CA Jobs' pricing ranges between C$420.00 and C$2,050.00, depending on the package you choose.