*Nonprofit organizations interested in posting an HR-related role should contact the organization via email for information on discounted rates.
CPHR Alberta is a membership organization that aims to strengthen the HR industry of the province through accreditation, workshops, community events, and career resources. As the third-largest HR association in Canada, the organization represents around 6,000 professionals in Alberta, the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut.
CPHR Alberta Job Source gives employers access to a local network of students, early-career professionals, and senior-level candidates in search of HR-related job opportunities. The site offers free posting options for students and volunteers. They also add listings to their biweekly membership email for increased exposure.
- Both CPHR Alberta members and nonmembers can advertise vacancies on the job board.
- CPHR Alberta Job Source allows employers to post volunteer and student positions for free.
- Listings are added to the platform's bi-weekly membership email.
- The job board offers free extensions to businesses who have not filled advertised positions after their initial listing.
- The site gives employers access to over 6,000 HR candidates.
- CPHR Alberta Jobsource gives employers access to resources, such as a consultant directory, virtual events, industry-related publications, and HR regional news.
- Employers have to register their company with the site before they can post a job.
- Listings aren't promoted through the platform's social media pages.
- CPHR Alberta Job Source does not offer featured listings or employer branding opportunities to maximize job post visibility.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CPHR Alberta Job Source.
How to Post a Job on CPHR Alberta Job Source:
To place a vacancy on CPHR Alberta Job Source, employers should create a profile and register their company with the site. Upon approval, employers will be able to access their dashboard, from which they will be able to post and manage their listings.
CPHR Alberta Job Source vs. AlbertaJobcentre.ca:
AlbertaJobcentre.ca is a general job board with a large reach, receiving over one million page views a month. CPHR Alberta Job Source, however, lists HR-related jobs and has a smaller audience than the former, with only around 5,500 registered candidates. AlbertaJobcentre.ca offers resume searches, a feature which CPHR Alberta Job Source lacks.
CPHR Alberta Job Source vs. campusBRIDGE:
campusBRIDGE is the University of Alberta's job board and caters to the institution's students and alumni. While CPHR Alberta Job Source allows employers to post student jobs for free, campusBRIDGE doesn't disclose its pricing for job posting services. Both platforms, however, are good options for hiring local students and junior job seekers.
CPHR Alberta Job Source vs. HRjob.ca:
HRjob.ca is a niche job site that advertises HR vacancies throughout Canada. CPHR Alberta Job Source, however, covers Alberta, Northwest Territories, and Nunavut, which might be better suited for targeted hiring. While HRjob.ca charges C$350.00 for a single job post, CPHR Alberta Job Source offers both free and paid posting options.
What is CPHR Alberta Job Source?
CPHR Alberta Job Source is the official job board of the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources of Alberta, a professional organization that represents the province's HR community.
What does it cost to post a job on CPHR Alberta Job Source?
CPHR Alberta Job Source offers several paid job posting options, including a nonmember regular job post priced at C$400.00. The site allows both CPHR Alberta members and nonmembers to post student and volunteer board positions for free.
How do I create a CPHR Alberta Job Source account?
- Navigate to CPHR Alberta Job Source's home page.
- Scroll down and select "Click here" under the heading "Posting for the first time?"
- Fill out the online registration form.
- Select "SUBMIT."
Is CPHR a professional association?
Yes, the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources is a professional association with various chapters in Canada that aims to strengthen the country's HR industry by providing information, resources, education, advocacy, and accreditation to HR community members.
What are CPHR Alberta's membership fees?
Individuals interested in joining CPHR Alberta should read through the site's membership page for more information on their fees.