30 Day Resume Database Access
Standard Job Posting + Resume
Multiple Job Postings
Contact for quote.
CPA Alberta is a business and accounting organization that represents over 28,000 accountants across the province. Launched in 2015 by CPA Canada, the platform hosts a job board dedicated to helping employers find and recruit qualified candidates for accounting vacancies.
Compared to job boards like Accountingjobs.ca, CPA Alberta is the more expensive option with fewer recruitment services. However, the platform is more specialized with a large talent pool and a strong social media following.
- CPA Alberta's job board receives around 25,000 unique visitors per month.
- The site offers several job posting options and bulk posting packages for large-scale hiring.
- Employers can post accounting vacancies in all job sectors.
- Employers posting a volunteer position receive a free volunteer posting credit.
- The platform has a large candidate resume database for employers to browse.
- CPA Alberta's Equity package places jobs on the site's home page alongside the employer's company profile.
- CPA Alberta does not share jobs on their social media channels.
- The site only accepts PayPal payments for job posts.
- The platform does not offer any applicant management tools.
We were unable to find any online reviews of CPA Alberta.
How to Post a Job on CPA Alberta:
Five easy steps to post a job on CPA Alberta.
Posting a job on CPA Alberta.
Navigate to CPA Alberta's home page.
On the home page, find and click "Post a Job."
Create an employer account.
To register as an employer, fill out the online form with your personal details. Once you're done, select "Create account."
A verification link will be sent to your email. Click "Confirm email" to verify your account.
Register your company.
Add your company details to the online registration form. Then, click "Save."
Create your job post.
Ensure that you have selected the correct job posting package. Then, fill out the job listing form by adding the job title, job description, and job type. Then, click "Add to cart."
Review and finalize your order.
Review your order and add any applicable discount code. Then, select "Pay now." You'll be redirected to PayPal to complete your purchase.
Once your payment has been processed, your job post will go live on CPA Alberta.
CPA Alberta vs. Accountingjobs.ca:
Accountingjobs.ca is a nationwide accounting job board that allows employers to post accounting jobs in all ten provinces. CPA Alberta is a province-specific site, that only serves the Alberta region. Both platforms have a wide reach but limited recruitment services. Overall, CPA Alberta may be better for employers looking to hire local candidates.
CPA Alberta vs. FinanceJobs.net:
FinanceJobs.net caters to the North American financial job market, while CPA Alberta specializes in posting accounting vacancies in Alberta, Canada. Both platforms feature a searchable resume database. While best-suited for advertising accounting roles in Alberta, CPA Alberta is also the more affordable option.
CPA Alberta vs. Eluta.ca:
While Eluta.ca is a Canadian job board that caters to the general job market, CPA Alberta is a niche accounting job board. Both platforms have a wide reach, but Eluta.ca attracts more than seven million unique visitors per year. However, CPA Alberta offers hiring services that Eluta.ca lacks, such as resume searches and employer branding services.
What is CPA Alberta?
What does it cost to post a job on CPA Alberta?
CPA Alberta's pricing starts at C$300.00 for a single job post. The platform offers several job posting options and bulk posting packages for large-scale hiring.
What is CPA Canada?
CPA Canada is a national organization that supports the Canadian accounting industry under the Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) banner.
How do I create a CPA Alberta account?
- Navigate to CPA Alberta's home page.
- Find and select "Register."
- Fill in the registration form and select "Create account."
- A verification link will be sent to your preferred email address.
- Click "Confirm account" to verify your account.