It is free to post a job on AZ Job Connection.
AZ Job Connection is run by the Arizona state government and forms part of the AmericanJobCenter network of state-run job sites. Employers who register with the platform gain access to a comprehensive resume database and enjoy unlimited free job postings. Job postings include employer profiles and candidate matching.
- Employers can post an unlimited number of jobs for free.
- AZ Job Connection provides access to an extensive resume database.
- Employers can use the platform to find out if they are eligible for federally funded programs.
- The platform creates resume match alerts and referrals based on your job criteria.
- There is an option to create detailed employer profiles to attract future employees.
- Employers use the API system to post jobs automatically.
- The platform also provides the latest labor market information.
- AZ Job Connection does not syndicate jobs or share job posts on social media.
- The platform is missing applicant tracking tools.
We were unable to find any reviews of AZ Job Connection.
How to Post a Job on AZ Job Connection:
In order to post a job on AZ Job Connection, employers must first create an account and register their company. Once your account has been verified you can follow the employer job posting guide to get started.
AZ Job Connection vs. Pipeline AZ:
Pipeline AZ is a community project job board that offers employers free job postings. Like AZ Job Connection, it also includes candidate matching facilities but is missing a resume database. Of the two, AZ Job Connection has a wider reach offering employers access to a larger database of job seekers.
AZ Job Connection vs. Arizona Education Employment Board:
Where AZ Job Connection is a general job board for the state of Arizona, Arizona Education Employment Board only lists educational opportunities and is specifically aimed at educational institutions. While both platforms offer free job postings, only AZ Job Connection includes access to a resume database.
AZ Job Connection vs. Indeed:
Indeed is one of the largest and most popular job boards in the U.S. Unlike AZ Job Connection, Indeed is not state-specific, but does offer far more hiring tools and a wider reach. Both platforms offer free posting but Indeed also gives employers the option of purchasing job exposure upgrades, a feature lacking on AZ Job Connection.
What is AZ Job Connection?
AZ Job Connection is a job board and labour market information platform provided by the Arizona government.
What does it cost to post a job on AZ Job Connection?
It is free to post jobs and search resumes on AZ Job Connection.