MTA Queensland does not charge employers for job postings.
MTA Queensland is a trade association that supports and advocates on behalf of the automotive industry in Queensland, Australia. They provide online resources such as training, guides, opinion pieces, and a job board for motoring and automotive traders.
Through their job board, MTA Queensland provides a platform for businesses and auto-sector companies to post work opportunities to the 90,000 motoring workers in North-Eastern Australia.
- MTA offers free job postings for anyone looking to hire in the Queensland area.
- Job posts are listed for 60 days, with an option to renew posts.
- Employers have access to nearly 90,000 motoring professionals throughout the state.
- The platform is used by some of the largest motoring and corporate brands in Australia.
- Job seekers are able to search for jobs by keyword and location.
- Job posts are limited to the Queensland area, which may restrict the candidate pool.
- Before a job can be posted, it is subjected to verification and approval by MTA Queensland.
- Their job board is difficult to locate on the MTA Queensland website.
While we were unable to find any online reviews of MTA Queensland's job board, the organization has generally good reviews on their Facebook page, with a rating of 3.9 out of 5 stars based on the opinion of more than 26 people.
How to Post a Job on MTA Queensland:
Three easy steps for posting a job on MTA Queensland.
Posting a job on MTA Queensland.
Find and select "Jobs Board."
Navigate to the MTA Queensland home page and click on "Jobs Board."
Click on "POST A JOB."
Then, scroll down the page and click "POST A JOB."
Fill in your details and submit.
Provide details on the job you would like to post and give MTA some information about your company.
Note that you do not have to be a member to post a job opportunity on the MTA Queensland job board.
Then, select "Preview" at the bottom of the page.
You can edit your post by selecting "Edit Listing."
Once you've previewed your job post, you can submit it for review by clicking "Submit Listing."
MTA Queensland vs. Mumbrella:
Both Mumbrella and MTA Queensland have simple job posting processes. The big distinction between these two sites is that Mumbrella is a general job board, while MTA Queensland is specific to the automotive industry in Queensland. Employers looking to hire motoring professionals may be better off using MTA's board because of its reach and focus.
MTA Queensland vs. uWorkin:
uWorkin is a popular job posting site in Australia with a national reach. Neither site charges employers to post opportunities to their job boards, but MTA Queensland does offer further paid advertising opportunities through its print publication MOTOTRADER, something that uWorkin doesn't offer.
MTA Queensland vs. Adzuna:
Adzuna is a job posting site with an international presence that offers paid-for job posting services. Their primary location and offices are in New South Wales and the job board serves a national and international audience, while MTA's job board is more specific and targets motoring professionals in the Queensland area.
Jan 01, 1929
Freeway Office Park, Bldg. 8, 2728 Logan Rd., Eight Mile Plains, QLD 4113
What is MTA Queensland?
MTA Queensland stands for the Motor Trade Association of Queensland. Also referred to as MTAQ, MTA Queensland is a trade association that promotes, protects, and supports the automotive industry in Queensland, Australia. As part of their core functions, MTA Queensland hosts a job board for employers to post jobs and opportunities within the state.
What does it cost to post a job on MTA Queensland?
It is free to post a job on MTA Queensland's job board.
How do I create an account on MTA Queensland?
- Navigate to the MTA Queensland home page.
- Hover over "MEMBERSHIP" in the header menu.
- Then, select "JOIN NOW" in the drop-down pane.
- Download the "Member Application Form," and fill it in.
- Email the form to email@example.com for further assistance.