Posting a job on FitnessCareers.com.au is free for all employers.
FitnessCareers.com.au is the Australian Institute of Fitness's job board. It is a user-friendly site that offers job seekers great features, like the unique "Positions Wanted" posting option. However, the site is not as transparent for employers.
Creating an employer's account with FitnessCareers.com.au is free and quick. Once logged in, employers can post vacancies for free. Compared to local competitors, such as Jora and SEEK, FitnessCareers.com.au lacks standard features, including access to a candidate database, applicant tracking, and social media sharing.
- Job seekers can post "Positions Wanted" ads, which helps employers save time spent on creating job ads. Employers can view the job seeker's ad and get in contact with them directly.
- Unlike local competitor, Fitness Australia, FitnessCareers.com.au does not charge employers to post vacancies.
- Creating an employer's account on FitnessCareers.com.au is free and simple.
- The platform includes a featured employer option.
- FitnessCareers.com.au features a career resources page and a fitness careers blog.
- FitnessCareers.com.au's site is simple but outdated, and information about posting jobs is not readily available.
- The platform's pricing is not transparent, and employers need to create an account before learning that it's free.
- FitnessCareers.com.au lacks applicant tracking software, social media sharing, and a candidate database.
- The website does not mention information about featured ads or bulk packages.
- The platform does not provide contact information or phone support. Employers will need to send a message via the website.
We were unable to find customer reviews for FitnessCareers.com.au online.
How to Post a Job on FitnessCareers.com.au:
Three easy steps for posting a job on FitnessCareers.com.au.
Posting a job on FitnessCareers.com.au.
Click on "Advertisers."
Navigate to FitnessCareers.com.au and click on "Advertisers" in the top-right corner of the home page.
Create a membership account.
On the next page, read through the brief explanation on how advertising with FitnessCareers.com.au works. Under the section titled "Important Info," click on the orange linked text that says "click here."
Complete the sign up form and log in to your FitnessCareers.com.au advertisers' account.
Click on "Post a New Job."
From your personal dashboard, click on "Post a New Job." Fill in the required fields of the online form, such as the job title, job description, and employer's details, and click on "Save" to publish.
FitnessCareers.com.au vs. Fitness Australia:
The two competitors differ in that while FitnessCareers.com.au has free job postings, Fitness Australia's prices start at A$152.00 + GST per posting. However, for this additional price, Fitness Australia offers features that FitnessCareers.com.au lacks, including email candidate matching, 30-day exposure on Sportspeople, and social media sharing.
FitnessCareers.com.au vs. SEEK:
While FitnessCareers.com.au is a niche job board, SEEK is a general job board. SEEK offers a far wider range of features than FitnessCareers.com.au, including free candidate management tools, a resume database, and hiring advice. FitnessCareers.com.au, on the other hand, has the unique "Position Wanted" posting feature and it's free to use.
Australian Institute of Fitness Pty Ltd
Jan 01, 1979
Ground Level, 87 Marsden St., Parramatta, NSW 2150
How can I create an account on FitnessCareers.com.au?
- On the FitnessCareers.com.au home page, click on "Advertisers" on the menu bar.
- On the next page, select "click here" in the text and complete the online registration form.
- You will now be able to post a job.
How can I edit a job posting on FitnessCareers.com.au?
To edit a job ad, go to your Advertisers dashboard and click on "View Job Listings." Find the job ad you'd like to edit and click on "Edit job."
How can I delete a job posting on FitnessCareers.com.au?
To delete a job ad, go to your Advertisers dashboard and click on "View Job Listings." Find the job ad you'd like to delete and click on "Remove job."
How long does the FitnessCareers.com.au vetting process take?
Job ads are immediately listed on FitnessCareers.com.au's website.