Posting a job on FitnessCareers.com.au is free for all employers.
FitnessCareers.com.au is the Australian Institute of Fitness's job board. It is a user-friendly site that offers job seekers great features like the unique "Positions Wanted" posting option. However, the site is not as transparent for employers.
Creating an employer's account with FitnessCareers.com.au is free and quick. Once logged in, employers can post vacancies for free. Compared to local competitors, such as Jora and SEEK, FitnessCareers.com.au lacks standard features, including access to a candidate database, applicant tracking, and social media sharing.
- Job seekers can post "Positions Wanted" ads, which helps employers save time spent on creating job ads. Employers can view the job seeker's ad and get in contact with them directly.
- Unlike local competitor, Fitness Australia, FitnessCareers.com.au does not charge employers to post vacancies.
- Creating an employer's account on FitnessCareers.com.au is free and simple.
- The platform includes a featured employer option.
- FitnessCareers.com.au features a career resources page and a fitness careers blog.
- FitnessCareers.com.au's site is simple but outdated, and information about posting jobs is not readily available.
- The platform's pricing is not transparent, and employers need to create an account before learning that it's free.
- FitnessCareers.com.au lacks applicant tracking software, social media sharing, and a candidate database.
- The website does not mention information about featured ads or bulk packages.
- The platform does not provide contact information or phone support. Employers will need to send a message via the website.
We were unable to find customer reviews for FitnessCareers.com.au online.
FitnessCareers.com.au vs. Fitness Australia:
The two competitors differ in that while FitnessCareers.com.au has free job postings, Fitness Australia's prices start at A$152.00 + GST per posting. However, for this additional price, Fitness Australia offers features that FitnessCareers.com.au lacks, including email candidate matching, 30-day exposure on Sportspeople, and social media sharing.
FitnessCareers.com.au vs. Sportspeople:
Where FitnessCareers.com.au focuses on fitness roles, Sportspeople is a job board for sports, fitness, and aquatic professionals. Sportspeople receives more traffic than FitenessCareers.com.au and offers more hiring features but charges upwards of A$195.00 + GST whereas FitenessCareers.com.au offers free postings.
FitnessCareers.com.au vs. SEEK:
While FitnessCareers.com.au is a niche job board, SEEK is a general job board. SEEK offers a far wider range of features than FitnessCareers.com.au, including free candidate management tools, a resume database, and hiring advice. FitnessCareers.com.au, on the other hand, has the unique "Position Wanted" posting feature and it's free to use.