Broadbean does not readily disclose its pricing on its website. Interested users can request a demo of their services, or get in touch with the team by email or phone.
Since its launch in 2001, Broadbean has helped over 9,000 clients source and place candidates through its sophisticated software as a service (SaaS) and range of recruitment tools and products. The platform boasts the world's largest job board and ATS/CRM integrations, offering employers industry-leading technology to streamline the hiring process.
The site features a dedicated Australian portal for local employers and has been used by prominent companies, including Chandler Macleod, Ventia, and Lendlease to attract high-quality candidates easily and efficiently.
- Job posts can be distributed to over 7000 job boards in 100 countries.
- The platform offers simultaneous multi-posting to websites, job boards, search engines, and social media networks.
- Broadbean is integrated with 120 applicant tracking and customer relationship management systems.
- The company offers global support teams, training, and account management services.
- Their Search product provides access to multiple CV databases.
- The platform offers both pay-for-duration and pay-for-performance job postings.
- The company has local offices in Australia and offers dedicated account managers.
- The site features a dedicated Australian portal for local employers and job seekers.
- The platform offers a mobile app.
- Broadbean's pricing is not listed on the website.
- Employers cannot post jobs directly from the website and must contact the Broadbean team for job posting assistance.
Broadbean received a 3.8/5-star rating on G2 based on 26 reviews. Clients cited the platform's ease of use and job distribution functionality as the main highlights.
How to Post a Job on Broadbean:
Two easy steps for posting a job on Broadbean.
Posting a job on Broadbean.
Navigate to the job board.
Go to Broadbean's home page and click on "Job Boards" in the main menu.
Request a demo.
In the top-right corner, click on "REQUEST A DEMO." Then, fill in the online form with your personal contact details. Once complete, click on "Request a Demo."
A Broadbean consultant will contact you to discuss their recruitment products and solutions.
Broadbean vs. JobAdder:
Broadbean and JobAdder both feature job distribution to multiple job posting sites as one of their key services. Similarities between the two platforms include a mobile app, recruitment analytics, and local customer support. However, JobAdder also offers background screening, interview management, and a self-service portal, unlike Broadbean.
Broadbean vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a very prominent job board in Australia that caters exclusively to the local job market, receiving some 26 million site visits each month. Both platforms feature a comprehensive resume database, however, SEEK lacks the software integration and international audience that Broadbean features.
Broadbean vs. Workforce Australia:
Workforce Australia is a job board that was created by the Australian government. While the platform does offer a mobile job seeker app, like Broadbean, it lacks the candidate management tools and applicant tracking system integration that Broadbean offers. However, Workforce Australia does offer its job posting services for free.
June 01, 2001
189 Marsh Wall, London, E14 9SH, GB
What is Broadbean in recruitment?
Broadbean is a recruitment platform that offers a variety of software products, including job postings that are syndicated to over 7,000 partner job boards.
Is Broadbean an ATS?
Broadbean is not an ATS. It is a recruitment platform that boasts the world's largest network of job boards and ATS/CRM integrations.
What is Aplitrak?
Aplitrak is Broadbean's application for simultaneous job distribution to their network of job boards, websites, social media channels, and recruitment agencies.
What does it cost to post a job on Broadbean?
Broadbean does not disclose its pricing online. You can request a demo of their services, or get in touch with the team by email or phone.