Three-Month Job Submission
Job Pack 3 Submission
Job Pack 5 Submission
Awwwards is a competition platform that aims to recognize and promote innovative web design from around the world, including Australia. The site provides design, programming, and other creative professionals with industry-related resources, workshops, publications, and local networking events.
Awwwards' global job posting site serves the Australian job market and offers several job posting packages, as well as a straightforward job posting process. Compared to other Australian web design job boards, the site is well-priced but does not offer local customer support.
- Employers can advertise vacancies on Awwwards from across the world, including Australia.
- Job posts remain active on the job board for three months.
- The job site gives employers access to a targeted network of local job seekers.
- The platform offers multiple bulk job posting options for large-scale hiring.
- The site's membership packages include multiple free project submissions, a local directory listing, a featured company profile in their country or worldwide, a personal account manager, and a 75% discount on future job ads.
- Listings are shared on the job board's Twitter and Facebook pages for increased visibility.
- The platform offers various online payment options.
- Awwwards does not offer a free job posting option.
- The job board does not list its job posting prices in Australian dollars.
- The platform does not promote listings on other job boards.
- The site does not offer local customer support.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Awwwards' job board.
How to Post a Job on Awwwards:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Awwwards.
Posting a job on Awwwards.
Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
On the home page, select "MENU" and scroll down to click on "Jobs & Talent."
Start the job posting process.
Select "POST A JOB" in the top-right corner of the page.
Enter the job posting details.
Fill out the online form with information about your listing, such as the title, description, company name, and location. Then, select "NEXT STEP 2/3."
Create an account.
Fill out the registration form with your personal details and select "REGISTER AND NEXT STEP (2-3)."
You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
Review and finalize your order.
Review your job post for accuracy and add your billing information. Then, select your preferred job posting package and choose a payment method. To pay for your job post, click on "PAY NOW!" or "PayPal Checkout."
Once your payment is made, your job post will go live on Awwwards' job board.
Awwwards vs. The Loop:
The Loop is an Australian-based job board for creative professionals. Comparatively, Awwwards hosts a global job board and primarily posts web-based design jobs. While The Loop charges A$199.00 for a full-time job post, Awwwards' single listing for all career levels costs US$95.00. Both platforms feature a simple job posting process.
Awwwards vs. Scout:
Similar to Awwwards, Scout caters to marketing, design, and web development professionals throughout Australia. While Awwwards offers social media promotion and directory listings, Scout features a larger range of recruitment services, such as an applicant tracking system and branded listings.
Awwwards vs. SEEK:
SEEK is a general job board with a large reach across Australia. Awwwards' audience is primarily based in the U.S., which makes the former the more attractive option for employers in search of local talent. While Awwwards offers multiple job posting options and social media promotion, SEEK features resume searches and candidate messaging tools.
What is Awwwards?
Awwwards is a competition site that hosts an online award platform for innovative web design. Their job board aims to connect employers with professionals in web design, programming, illustration, product development, and marketing throughout Australia and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Awwwards?
Awwwards' pricing starts at US$95.00 for a single three-month job post. The platform also offers bulk job posting options, as well as membership plans that feature discounted rates on job ads.
How do I create an Awwwards account?
- Navigate to Awwwards' home page.
- Select "REGISTER / LOG IN."
- Click on "Register now" and fill out the online form.
- Then, select "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT."
- You also have the option to register with your Google, Twitter, or Facebook account.
How do I edit a job post on Awwwards?
Employers should email the company with the changes they want to make to their job advert.