ASHA Career Portal
From $350.00 /post.
30, 60, and 90 days.
Resume database access
Advanced employer branding
Virtual career fair packages
ASHA Career Portal gives employers access to a niche pool of audiologists, speech therapists, hearing scientists, and support personnel throughout the U.S. The platform offers a wide variety of print and online job posting packages and users benefit from an extended reach via social media promotion and robust employer branding tools.
While ASHA Career Portal features several hiring tools not offered by its competitors, such as virtual career fair packages, the platform is costlier than rival job boards SpeechPathology.com and TherapistJobBoard.com.
- The job board offers various print and online job posting plans to suit different budgets and hiring needs.
- There are 30-, 60-, and 90-day job post durations available.
- Employers gain access to the platform's extensive resume database to proactively search for suitable candidates.
- Listings can be added to the site's home page and the top of job search results for increased visibility.
- The Featured Employer plans include a profile header banner, a home page logo placement, and a search results page feature.
- Job posts can be sent to job seekers and NSSLHA students via the site's biweekly e-newsletter.
- Employers can add their listing to The ASHA Leader, a print publication that shares the latest industry-related news.
- Vacancies are promoted on the platform's Twitter and Facebook pages for added exposure.
- The Virtual Career Fair packages include a virtual booth, event resume database access, and post-event candidate emails.
- There are several bulk job posting plans available for companies hiring at scale.
- ASHA Career Portal does not offer a free job posting plan.
- Compared to several niche job boards, the platform is costly.
- The job board lacks applicant tracking and candidate matching services.
ASHA is considered to be a reputable organization with more than 23,000 members, but we were unable to find any online reviews of ASHA Career Portal.
5-Pack of Basic Package
10-Pack of Basic Package
15-Pack of Basic Package
**There are several job post upgrades, including listing extensions and banner ad options, available at checkout.
How to Post a Job on ASHA Career Portal:
Five easy steps for posting a job on ASHA Career Portal.
Posting a job on ASHA Career Portal.
Click on "POST A JOB."
From the home page, click on the "POST A JOB" button toward the top-right corner.
Select a job posting package
Peruse the available job posting plans and select your preferred one by clicking on "ADD TO CART" under the applicable heading.
Create an employer account.
Fill out the online registration form with your personal and company details, and when complete, click on "REGISTER."
Purchase your job post.
Tick the boxes of any additional job post upgrades you'd like to purchase or leave them blank. Review your order summary and click on "Proceed to Checkout."
Add your billing and payment information to the online form and click on "Place Order" to complete your purchase.
Create and post your listing.
Once your payment has been processed, you'll be able to create and post your vacancy.
ASHA Career Portal vs. SpeechPathology.com:
Of the two, ASHA Career Portal is the costlier option, charging $350.00 for a basic listing, while SpeechPathology.com's pricing starts at $149.00 for a 30-day job post. For ASHA Career Portal's higher price tag, employers benefit from advanced employer branding, e-newsletter advertising, and social media promotion.
ASHA Career Portal vs. TherapistJobBoard.com:
ASHA Career Portal targets a more niche audience of speech therapists, whereas TherapistJobBoard.com lists a wide range of therapy-related positions. Both offer a range of job posting plans and resume searches. While ASHA Career Portal's pricing starts at $350.00 per post, TherapistJobBoard.com has a starting price of $199.00 per post.
ASHA Career Portal vs. Healthcare Jobsite:
While Healthcare Jobsite advertises a wide range of healthcare roles, ASHA Career Portal gives employers a more targeted approach to hiring speech and audiology professionals. Compared to ASHA Career Portal, Healthcare Jobsite is the more affordable choice, charging $199.00 per job post, while the former's pricing starts at $350.00 per listing.
What is ASHA Career Portal?
ASHA Career Portal is a niche job board that connects employers with speech, language, and audiology professionals throughout the U.S.
What does it cost to post a job on ASHA Career Portal?
ASHA Career Portal's pricing starts at $350.00 for a basic job post. There are various bulk job posting plans, as well as print, featured employer, and virtual career fair packages available.
How do I create an account on ASHA Career Portal?
- Navigate to ASHA Career Portal's home page and click on "POST A JOB" toward the top-right corner.
- Click on "REGISTER" and select "EMPLOYERS."
- Complete the online registration form.
- Click on "REGISTER."
What does ASHA do?
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) is a national association that promotes the interest of U.S.-based professionals in audiology, speech-language pathology, and speech and hearing science.