From $275.00 /post.
Free to post internship opportunities for college students.
Job post duration
30 and 60 days.
Applicant tracking system
Resume database access
Customer support channels
Phone and email.
UtahJobNetwork.com offers employers in Utah a highly targeted approach to hiring as well as a comprehensive range of recruitment services, including an applicant tracking system, diversity hiring solutions, and access to a searchable resume database. There are also multiple branding options for employers to showcase their business.
- There are several job posting plans that suit different hiring needs.
- Employers can choose between 30- and 60-day job posting durations.
- All plans include a company profile and social media integration.
- Job ads can be enhanced with a Featured Tag for increased visibility.
- The Local Recruiting Subscription includes unlimited job slots and resume database access.
- The platform offers community and diversity hiring solutions.
- The site features a built-in applicant tracking system that employers can use to streamline their hiring processes.
- Job ads are cross-posted across a network of local employment and diversity sites.
- The site offers multiple employer branding solutions that can be used to showcase and promote businesses.
- There is no free job posting option aside from free internship listings for college students.
- The platform is costlier than other local options, such as the Utah Department of Workforce Services and Craigslist.
We were unable to find any online reviews of UtahJobNetwork.com.
30-Day Single Job Posting
60-Day Single Job Posting
3 Job Posts
5 Job Posts
10 Job Posts
1 Featured Tag
3 Featured Tags
5 Featured Tags
Local Recruiting Subscription
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on UtahJobNetwork.com:
Seven easy steps for posting a job on UtahJobNetwork.com.
Posting a job on UtahJobNetwork.com.
Click on "Employers: Post a Job."
Navigate to the UtahJobNetwork.com home page and click on the orange "Employers: Post a Job" button.
Select a job posting plan.
Review the hiring packages and select the option that best suits your needs.
Click on "Checkout."
Review the items in your online shopping cart and click on "Checkout" when you're ready to proceed.
Create an account.
Scroll down to the "Create your employer account" heading and complete the online form with your details. When complete, select the "Save Registration" button toward the bottom of the page.
You'll be prompted to verify your phone number and email address.
Complete your billing information.
Review and edit the prefilled billing details on the next page. When complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Make the payment.
Add your payment information and click on "Submit" to complete the purchase.
Create and post your job ad.
Once you've paid for your job posting plan, you can create and publish your job ad. Log in to your account and click on "Post a New Job" from the drop-down menu beneath "My Jobs" to get started.
UtahJobNetwork.com vs. Utah Department of Workforce Services:
Unlike UtahJobNetwork.com, Utah Department of Workforce Services offers a completely free job posting service. Both platforms target a local audience of job seekers and feature a searchable resume database and social media integration. However, only UtahJobNetwork.com distributes job postings to other employment sites.
UtahJobNetwork.com vs. Craigslist:
Craigslist offers far more affordable standard job posting rates than UtahJobNetwork.com but lacks a free option for posting internship opportunities, which UtahJobNetwork.com does offer. However, Craigslist offers free access to its resume database, whereas UtahJobNetwork.com only includes this with its paid subscription option.
UtahJobNetwork.com vs. Indeed:
UtahJobNetwork.com and Indeed both offer a comprehensive range of hiring tools, including featured job postings, company profile pages, and a searchable resume database. While Indeed is more affordable, offering both free and sponsored job posting options, it doesn't target a location-specific job seeker audience, which UtahJobNetwork.com does.
What is UtahJobNetwork.com?
UtahJobNetwork.com is a location-specific job portal for Utah. The platform is part of Circa's nationwide network of niche recruitment websites and offers employers a wide array of hiring tools, services, and resources.
What does it cost to post a job on UtahJobNetwork.com?
UtahJobNetwork.com's pricing starts at $275.00 for a 30-day job listing. Bulk discounts and a subscription option are also available as well as a free option for posting internship opportunities for college students.