From £250.00 /mo.
Social media promotion
Job board syndication
Since 2009, Energy People claims to have amassed the largest database and network of energy professionals in the world and offers employers direct access to over 2 million candidates. Employers benefit from affordable pricing plans, social media promotion, free customer support, and candidate management tools.
The U.K.-based platform caters to a global audience of energy professionals, it has a good presence in the U.K., making it a useful recruitment portal for local employers. However, the platform only provides pricing in pound sterling and has no local office or contact number.
- All pricing plans include free customer support.
- The platform features a resume database for employers to search through.
- The site offers company branding services to attract candidates.
- Job posts can be promoted via the platform's social media channels.
- The "Platinum Plan" includes a "Featured Company" profile, including website links and a website banner.
- Energy People offers agency services where they will manage the entire recruitment process on an employer's behalf.
- The platform is more affordable than competitors, such as Oil & Gas JobSearch and Rigzone.
- Energy People features advanced candidate management tools to manage applications.
- The platform features a range of energy industry news articles.
- There is no free job posting plan.
- Energy People lacks a dedicated U.K. portal.
- The platform does not share job posts with other job boards.
We were unable to find any online reviews of Energy People.
Contact for quote.
Contact for quote.
How to Post a Job on Energy People:
Five easy steps for posting a job on Energy People.
Posting a job on Energy People.
Navigate to the Energy People home page.
From the home page, click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page. On the next page, select the "RECRUITER" tab.
Register as a recruiter.
Fill out the online form with your personal and company details. Then, click on "Create new recruiter account" toward the bottom of the page to register your account.
Your account will be manually reviewed and an email will be sent to you once it has been approved.
Select a job type.
Once your account has been approved, click on "For Recruiters" in the top-right corner of the home page. On the next page, click on "Post your first job."
Choose between a template, link, or PDF format for your job post by clicking on "Continue" beneath the appropriate box in the pop-up window.
Create your job post.
Fill out the online form with your vacancy's details. Once complete, click on "Continue" toward the bottom of the page.
Use Betterteam's job description template to help you structure your job post.
Complete the payment and post your job ad.
Follow the instructions to complete the purchase of your job ad. Once the payment has been processed, your job ad will be posted to the Energy People job board.
Energy People vs. Oil & Gas JobSearch:
Like Energy People, OilandGasJobSearch is a global platform that employers can use to post a wide range of energy-related opportunities. Both platforms feature a resume database of candidates and social media promotion, but Energy People stands out as the more affordable platform for employers on a tight budget.
Energy People vs. Rigzone:
Rigzone and Energy People both have a global reach and a similar audience. While Rigzone is a good option for oil and gas opportunities, Energy People is a more diverse platform that caters to all energy sectors. Rigzone is the costlier option, charging US$550.00 per job post, whereas Energy People costs £250.00 per month for five job credits.
Energy People vs. Reed.co.uk:
Reed.co.uk is one of the U.K.'s most popular job sites and caters exclusively to the local job market. In contrast, Energy People is a global job board with fewer U.K. listings, although it may offer employers access to a more specialized pool of candidates. Both platforms feature a CV database and company branding services.
Energy People Group Ltd.
Jan 01, 2009
Aberdeen, Scotland AB15 5EJ, GB
Number of Employees
What is Energy People?
Energy People is an energy job board that helps employers in the oil, gas, wind, tidal, solar, and nuclear energy sectors attract and recruit qualified professionals both locally and abroad.
What does it cost to post a job on Energy People?
Energy People's pricing ranges between £250.00 and £1,200.00 per month. The platform also offers annual pricing plans and a "Platinum" package.
How do I create an account on Energy People?
- Go to the Energy People home page.
- Click on "Register" in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select the "RECRUITER" tab.
- Fill out the online form and click on "Create new recruiter account."
- Your account will be manually reviewed and an email will be sent to you once it has been approved.