Training Supervisors are responsible for the coordination of training and development within a company. Their job is to identify training center needs, evaluate training initiatives, and maintain staff training records.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Training Supervisor Job Description Template
We are looking for a skilled Training Supervisor to implement industry-leading training programs for our company. As a Training Supervisor, you will be required to assess current training and development systems, develop new training programs, implement measurement tools, and provide feedback. You may also be required to conduct research to identify specific staff training needs.
To be successful as a Training Supervisor, you should be proficient in training methodologies and demonstrate superior teamwork abilities. Ultimately, a top-class Training Supervisor is able to quickly assess the needs of the company and design specialized training programs to enhance productivity.
Training Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Designing and administering training programs.
- Providing expertise in development design.
- Identifying training needs and providing recommendations on programs and activities.
- Guiding managers and supervisors in developing training skills.
- Delivering training programs.
- Conducting staff training.
- Maintaining records and providing participants with feedback.
Training Supervisor Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in field of expertise.
- Certified Professional in Training Management is a plus.
- Outstanding knowledge of learning theories and training methodologies.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Passion for teaching and public speaking.
- Strong teamwork abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of staff learning and assessment protocol.
- Friendly and approachable.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources