Training Coordinators evaluate the skills of employees to judge if further training is required. The Training Coordinator is also responsible for training new employees to prepare them for their role.
When interviewing Training Coordinators, the ideal candidate should have a background in education. Be wary of candidates who cannot identify gaps in learning or implement alternative teaching methods where needed.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Training Coordinators:
1. How would you handle an employee who doesn’t think your training session is necessary?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. If you had to identify the training needs of a company, where should you start?
Demonstrates the candidate’s educational background in training programs.
3. Can you tell us about a time your training didn’t have the results you expected?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. Can you walk us through the process of preparing a training curriculum?
Tests the candidate’s lesson planning skills.
5. Can you describe three employee training methods that work well for you?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of the latest training methods.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources