The Training Specialist is responsible for evaluating the skills and performance of employees and organizing training sessions accordingly. The Training Specialist is also responsible for providing onboarding training to new employees.
When interviewing Training Specialists, the ideal candidate should have excellent observational and interpersonal skills. Be wary of candidates who struggle to convey complex information.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Training Specialists:
1. How would you handle an employee who doesn’t think your training session is necessary?
Tests the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
2. If you had to identify the training needs of a company, where should you start?
Demonstrates the candidate’s educational background in training programs.
3. Can you tell us about a time your training didn’t have the results you expected?
Reveals the candidate’s possible weaknesses.
4. Can you walk us through the process of preparing a training curriculum?
Tests the candidate’s lesson planning skills.
5. Can you describe three employee training methods that work well for you?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of the latest training methods.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources