A Corporate Trainer is a specialist responsible for increasing a company’s productivity by teaching new skills and knowledge to employees. They use seminars, lectures, and team exercises to update employees on company goals and procedures. Also referred to as a Technical Trainer.
Corporate Trainer Job Description:
We are on the hunt for a certified and experienced Corporate Trainer to help our employees develop their skills and knowledge. Your goal as the Corporate Trainer will be to conduct informative training sessions, promote company efficiency, and improve the skills of all personnel.
The ideal candidate should be a great communicator with the ability to effectively describe complicated ideas to different audiences. You must be highly organized, proficient in time management, and possess excellent public speaking skills.
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule appropriate training sessions.
- Oversee and direct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions, and lectures.
- Plan and implement an effective training curriculum.
- Supervise training budgets.
- Prepare hard copy training materials such as module summaries, videos, and presentations.
- Train and guide new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, HR, finance or related field.
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of proven experience in a teaching position.
- Solid knowledge of the latest corporate training techniques.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.