Business Development Coordinators identify, develop, and secure new business opportunities. When interviewing candidates, look for those who have excellent people skills and are experienced in generating leads and sales conversions. Avoid those who seem aloof and disorganized.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Business Development Coordinators
1. Can you describe an effective approach to researching a prospect and developing a sales strategy based on your findings?
Reveals work style and ability to analyze a prospect effectively.
2. Tell us about a lead that you generated and converted. How did it help your employer?
Tests selling ability, interpersonal skills, and dedication to securing new clients for the company.
3. How do you identify a new market to enter?
Demonstrates research skills and market awareness.
4. Can you describe a complex problem to which you had to find a solution?
Tests analytical aptitude and problem-solving skills.
5. How do you manage your workload in a fast-paced environment?
Reveals organizational skills, time management, and ability to prioritize.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources