Business Development Associates help businesses to attract new customers, increase sales, and achieve overall growth. When interviewing candidates, look for applicants who are good communicators, organized, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Avoid those who lack sales skills and an understanding of business strategy.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Business Development Associates
1. Describe a time when you had to sell a particular product to a new customer. How did you land the sale?
Demonstrates candidate's sales skills and work style.
2. How do you understand and cater to a client's specific needs?
Demonstrates interpersonal skills, customer service, and market awareness.
3. Can you identify any potential opportunities within our business that we are missing or can leverage to increase growth and sales?
Shows that the candidate researched the company, thinks innovatively, and is solutions driven.
4. Why do you think you're a good salesperson?
Reveals candidate's character and work history.
5. Describe a time when you created a successful business strategy. How did it help your employer?
Demonstrates analytical thinking, business acumen, and dedication to meeting objectives.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources