Training Specialist Job Description Template
We are looking for an observant training specialist to assess the skills of new and current employees at our company. The training specialist is responsible for organizing appropriate training for all staff members on an annual and needs basis.
To be successful as a training specialist you must have excellent interpersonal and observation skills. A great training specialist is able to plan training sessions ahead of time while also managing daily surveys of employee performance.
Training Specialist Responsibilities:
- Evaluate employees' skills and performance quality.
- Identify areas in employees' skills that require improvement.
- Organize training sessions specific to various roles in the company.
- Ensure that new staff members receive appropriate introductory training.
- Prepare all instructional materials.
- Plan annual refresher courses for all staff members.
Training Specialist Requirements:
- A degree in education, HR or a related field.
- Prior experience in HR or training management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- Ability to convey complex information in a way that people understand.