The Training Coordinator is responsible for assessing the skills of employees and determining if further training is needed.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Training Coordinator Job Description Template
We are looking for an observant and organized Training Coordinator to evaluate the skills of employees and plan training sessions where skills are lacking. The Training Coordinator is also responsible for ensuring that new employees receive onboarding training to properly prepare for their new role.
To be successful as a Training Coordinator you must have excellent planning skills. A good Training Coordinator is able to gauge where employees need further training and how to appropriately provide this training.
Training Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Evaluate employee performance and gauge where skills need improvement.
- Create training programs and prepare any learning materials needed.
- Conduct surveys to judge how programs are received and if changes are needed.
- Prepare onboarding training for new employees.
- Attend conferences relating to education and training.
Training Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in HR, training, education or a related field.
- Prior experience in HR or training.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to convey complex information in an understandable way.
- Extensive knowledge of various teaching methods.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources