Interview Questions for Instructional Designers:
1. In what interesting ways have you used multimedia to improve on learning outcomes?
Tests experience, insight and imagination.
2. How do you measure design successes?
Shows experience and focus.
3. What is your process when designing?
Shows experience and approach.
4. What do you do to maintain a good working relationship with subject-matter experts?
Shows interpersonal and communication skills.
5. In your opinion, what is the most important thing about creating learning experiences?
Tests insight and knowledge.