Instructional designers research, develop and implement learning materials that educate and instruct specified groups of people in such ways as to optimize learning outcomes.
When interviewing instructional designers, suitable candidates will have a teaching or training background, a passion for helping people learn better, technical know-how, and a healthy imagination.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Instructional Designers
1. In what interesting ways have you used multimedia to improve on learning outcomes?
Tests experience, insight and imagination.
2. How do you measure design successes?
Shows experience and focus.
3. What is your process when designing?
Shows experience and approach.
4. What do you do to maintain a good working relationship with subject matter experts?
Shows interpersonal and communication skills.
5. In your opinion, what is the most important thing about creating learning experiences?
Tests insight and knowledge.