Training Supervisors design training and development systems for staff and management within a company.
When interviewing Training Supervisors, the ideal candidate should be confident, friendly, and demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities. Avoid candidates with poor interpersonal skills and those not comfortable designing training modules from scratch.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Training Supervisors:
1. What methods should you use to assess a training program currently in place?
Demonstrates the candidates assessment skills and knowledge of company processes.
2. How have you improved on your training skills in the last year?
Reveals industry knowledge and professional development activities.
3. What factors should you consider when developing a training program?
Demonstrates training development knowledge. Candidate should consider training needs, policies, and departmental budgets.
4. What training and development systems have you implemented recently?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights pertinent skills.
5. What was the most important decision you made as a Training Supervisor?
Candidate should be comfortable and confident in their decision-making abilities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources