The Loop is a career website for creative professionals based in Australia. The platform allows recruiters and employers to select candidates from a targeted community of creatives.
Full Time Job Posting
Job Ad Packs
$99.00 - $149.00 excl. tax
How to Post a Job on The Loop:
- On The Loop homepage, click "For Employers" in the top right corner, then click "Post a Job".
- Fill in the required fields and click "Next".
- On the "Targeting" page, add skills, salary range etc., and click "Next".
- Review your job posting and click "Publish".
- From there you will need to check-out and pay for your listing before it can go live.
Number of Employees
The Loop, 5 Martin Place, Sydney, NSW 2000, Australia
How can I edit a job posting on The Loop?
Log into your account and click "My Jobs." Next to Live Jobs, click edit next to the posting you would like to update. Once you are happy with your changes click Publish.
How can I delete a job posting on The Loop?
Log into your account and click "Jobs" on the main menu, then click "Manage Jobs." Click the "Expire Now" icon to the right of the job posting you want to delete.
How can I create an account on The Loop?
On The Loop's homepage, click "Sign Up" at the top right. Select "Company Account" and complete the online form.
What type of jobs can be found on The Loop?
- Web designers.
- Video producer.