One Job Ad
The Loop enables employers to connect with a database of over 165,000 uniquely qualified professionals across every creative category. The platform allows you to categorize, preview, and publish job ads in 2 minutes, and candidates can apply via The Loop, your website, or via email.
The company claims that 85% of employers have placed an employee in less than a month through The Loop.
- Offers search filters for jobs.
- Create and publish job ads in under 2 minutes.
- Source qualified candidates from a large pool of candidates.
- Ability to create talent pipelines.
- Pro plan includes one featured ad, unlimited people contacts, real-time salary reports, and unlimited talent lists.
- No applicant tracking.
- No resume search.
- Job ads are only live for 30 days.
- No social media presence.
We could not find any The Loop reviews or social media accounts.
How to Post a Job on The Loop:
- Go to theloop.com.au.
- Click "For Employers" in the top right corner, then click "Post a Job".
- Fill in the required fields and click "Next".
- On the "Targeting" page, add skills, salary range etc., and click "Next".
- Review your job posting and click "Publish".
- From there you will need to check out and pay for your listing before it can go live.
The Loop vs. Scout:
Both The Loop and Scout are job posting sites for employers and professionals in the creative industry. However, Scout offers more features, such as integration with your ATS and a large social media following, whereas The Loop does not. The Loop charges $99.00 for one ad, while Scout charges $149.00 for a standard listing, but Scout seems to offer more value for money.
The Loop vs. One Shift:
One Shift is a job posting site that caters to employers and job seekers in all industries. The platform offers a variety of features, such as candidate matching and a large talent database. One Shift is also more affordable, charging $70.00 for one job post.
The Loop vs. CareerOne:
CareerOne is a leading Australian job board that allows employers to post free standard job ads and preview qualified candidates for free, whereas The Loop charges $99.00 for one job post. On the other hand, if you are looking for a targeted community of creative professionals, then The Loop might be the better option for your hiring needs.
PO Box 798 Newport Beach, NSW, 2106
Number of Employees
What is The Loop?
The Loop is a job posting site and career network for employers and creative professionals in Australia.
What does it cost to post a job on The Loop?
The Loop charges $99.00 per job ad and $199.00 per month for a premium package.
How can I create an account on The Loop?
On The Loop's homepage, click "Sign Up" at the top right. Select "Company Account" and complete the online form.
How can I delete a job posting on The Loop?
On your dashboard, click "Jobs" on the main menu, then click "Manage Jobs." Click the "Expire Now" icon to the right of the job posting you want to delete.